Createx to introduce new products at vegas getaway!

A

AirbrushAction

The AIRBRUSH GETAWAY is not only the World's leading hands-on airbrush workshop program, but a renowned launching pad for some of the industry's hottest new products.

At the upcoming Las Vegas GETAWAY, February 18-22, at the NEW Tropicana Hotel, CREATEX will unveil two new products that are not yet available to the public: a reducer for WICKED COLORS and AUTO AIR COLORS, and the NEW AUTO-BORNE SEALERS. AUTO AIR 4012 REDUCER and WICKED W500 REDUCER allow colors to flow and cure like never before. Tip-dry is absolutely eliminated, and colors cure to a much harder, flatter, tack-free coating! The new air-cured AUTO-BORNE SEALERS adhere direct to any substrate, including ABS plastic, without the need for an adhesion promoter, and air dry to a sandable coating in under a half hour.

CREATEX will supply all students with their exceptional WICKED COLORS, and their brand new ILLUSTRATION COLORS developed by Dru Blair, AIRBRUSH GETAWAY instructor and extraordinary photorealist. ILLUSTRATION COLORS perform brilliantly straight out of the bottle for razor sharp detail and fine atomization through the smallest of airbrush tip-sizes. The AIRBRUSH GETAWAY is an amazing opportunity to learn the latest, cutting-edge techniques from some of the World's best artists. For more information about the AIRBRUSH GETAWAY, go to airbrushaction.com or call 800-876-2472 or 732-223-7878.

Attachments

• 487779_10152063125495639_726543746_n-1.jpg
    487779_10152063125495639_726543746_n-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 52
This is great news , I look forward to giving it a go. I will not be at the get away but still good news.

Createx has some great products, but i'm more than a little skeptical with the statement "tip-dry is absolutely eliminated"... I've seen these promises before and found myself disappointed. Regardless, I look forward to their release so we can all try them out...

Createx has some great products, but i'm more than a little skeptical with the statement "tip-dry is absolutely eliminated"... I've seen these promises before and found myself disappointed. Regardless, I look forward to their release so we can all try them out...
Like I said I would like to give it a go to see ...Tipdry ..got to hate it...LOL

.Tipdry ..got to hate it...LOL

How can we put a remote control car in Mars and can't eliminate tip dry ? LOL

I realice by now that the most difficult in airbrushing is , for far , get a good paint flow , I'm sure that to 90% of artist that resign AB is because this kind of issues.
All my efforts are concentrated in get used to this problems to carry on practicing .

How can we put a remote control car in Mars and can't eliminate tip dry ? LOL

I realice by now that the most difficult in airbrushing is , for far , get a good paint flow , I'm sure that to 90% of artist that resign AB is because this kind of issues.
All my efforts are concentrated in get used to this problems to carry on practicing .

SpectraTexas Ranger. I love it. Sorry just noticed your title Diegojavbau - and had to tell you I loved it. May I have your permission to do SpectraTexas ranger badges? I'll assign you badge #1. LOL

SpectraTexas Ranger. I love it. Sorry just noticed your title Diegojavbau - and had to tell you I loved it. May I have your permission to do SpectraTexas ranger badges? I'll assign you badge #1. LOL

Do it if you like it , But I don't know who put me that badge , I don't have the copyright , LOL

i think that was my fault i had to coment on those titles thain the tread blew up to this post new ideas for titles lol i miss being a warrior

Back