Createx/wicked colours/other paints

B

Bart

Hello to all.
I have a big problem because I dont know what type of paints to choose?
I am beginner in airbrushing and I need some help.
I wonder that the createx paints are good enough to my Airbrush (Iwata HP-Cplus 0,3mm) and my compressor (Iwata IS-850 (Smart Jet)) 30psi

Maybe should I use other kind of paints than createx?

cheers

Hello to all.
I have a big problem because I dont know what type of paints to choose?
I am beginner in airbrushing and I need some help.
I wonder that the createx paints are good enough to my Airbrush (Iwata HP-Cplus 0,3mm) and my compressor (Iwata IS-850 (Smart Jet)) 30psi

Maybe should I use other kind of paints than createx?

cheers

Createx is a affordable paint to learn from and will work through your airbrush with reduction.
But mainly are there any of the paint you listed available in your area?
Wicked is a great paint and will paint on any surface.
Etac is a great paint as well .
But like asking which airbrush is the best you will get a lot of different opinions.
But which ever paint you pick learn it well , How it reduces , how is sprays at the different reductions , How to do tape outs on it and anything else it can and can't do.
Also it will help to know what your goal is , ie t-shirt art only , or canvas only , or cars or just anything that you want to paint on.

Most of us have our faves, for whatever reason.
Some types of paints have different characteristics suited for the types of pics we do.
My advice would be to try the different ones to find what one suits you.
The Createx paints you mention should be fine in your airbrush, but remember to thin [reduce] it down.
Check out the posts on the paints thread here.
Hope this helps out.
Splasha

Thank you so much :)
As you know I am beginner. Currently I want to practice on paper. But in the future I wish to paint cars, motorcycles, t-shirts, skateboards etc.
As you said - I think that I have to buy a different type of paints and try each of them.

Once you start paint sampling, you will discover the one you like the best. You will also turn into a reducer scientist in the process lol.

Back