Createx wicked paints?

B

baevans11

I mainly want to paint rc helicopter canopies and do illustrations so would wicked paints be a good all around choice? Are the paints completely solvent based I would have to spray these with exhaust and mask and use thinners to clean my brushes? Thx in advance for the help.

Hey there, yes the wicked should be fine. I think they are waterbased but a quick trip to their website will confirm it. It's generally good practice to wear at least a dust mask (for waterbased) when spraying.

Wicked will be good. It is water based but with a small amount of solvent (so waterbourne in fact rather than water based). You need the brand recommended reducer (thinner) and I also use that to clean. Ventilation and at least a light mask is recommended.

Wicked paints will indeed be good for that..BUT Keep in mind, even though they are water based paints? Their pigments contain fragments from automotive paint. You need a mask...also, the reducer that you need (4012) high performance, is recommended you wear a mask

Wicked paints will indeed be good for that..BUT Keep in mind, even though they are water based paints? Their pigments contain fragments from automotive paint. You need a mask...also, the reducer that you need (4012) high performance, is recommended you wear a mask
Ok great thx everyone!

Back