Createx

B

Blackthorne

Hi, i use Createx colors. I know it's not suitable for what i project to paint (motorcycle and helmets). Wicked and auto-air are good paints for metal and exterior use, or i'm better with something else?

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Hi, Blacktorn.
If you are going to be painting Motorcycles etc, I'd suggest that Wicked and Auto-Air are both suitable paints for this purpose.
I would also suggest that you carefully add a flex additive to any paint you use on bike plastics and an adhesion promoter BEFORE spraying
your base.
Cheers!

Createx basic can be used, it will fade more quickly, and its a pain to work with. Stick to the Wicked and AA, also the Createx illustration can be used, just use the high performance reducer so it cures faster. As with all of them a heat set with a heat gun or hair dryer will help to dry and cure quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, Blacktorn.
If you are going to be painting Motorcycles etc, I'd suggest that Wicked and Auto-Air are both suitable paints for this purpose.
I would also suggest that you carefully add a flex additive to any paint you use on bike plastics and an adhesion promoter BEFORE spraying
your base.
Cheers!

what do you mean by a "flex additive" ?

Createx basic can be used, it will fade more quickly, and its a pain to work with. Stick to the Wicked and AA, also the Createx illustration can be used, just use the high performance reducer so it cures faster. As with all of them a heat set with a heat gun or hair dryer will help to dry and cure quicker.
usually ... how much time it take too "cure" ?

Dry is different than cured. Dry only a few minutes, cured over night, unless you warm it a bit, like for 5 minutes or so . Then at that point you should be able to mask on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use wicked on all of the above...although I have used the other pain? (Still do from time to time) and I have not had any fading problems yet...some was on mail boxes, and I think a snowmobile hood

Any of you try trident paints?

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Back