Curious question

We're doomed Shadow. Might as well just take a nude of myself and glue it to a piece of card. At least when the complaint comes in we will know who mine went to.

We're doomed Shadow. Might as well just take a nude of myself and glue it to a piece of card. At least when the complaint comes in we will know who mine went to.

Maybe so Digger but I'm not quite ready to go that far lol

If all you could do is dots, and lines, then you can make sunbursts, so do 'em in different colours and voila, an original work of art. It's all about taking time out to do something for someone else, a cool thing in itself, pushing yourself, and maybe trying something new, at whatever level you are at, so if you've been airbrushing for 20 minutes or twenty years it's all good. And waiting for your own paintpal to arrive is a bit like being a kid waiting for Christmas Lol. There's a new international helpline available to harassed postmen and women during paintpal months.

Absolutely Squishy, seriously though it took a lot for me to even post my 1st works even with crappy brushes especially seeing the awesome talent from everyone here. Seeing the genuine willingness to help from everyone here is what gave me the courage to post them. I truly look forward to improving and getting involved in that capacity, and will do my best to give someone the best I can at that moment. This is an awesome community and I am here every chance I get.

It's not a contest. You do your style and your ability and that is that. If the recipient thinks he is being done in, too bad.

Like Andre said, it's not a contest. It's about having fun and giving yourself a challenge.
I am one of the few that didn't receive one the last time around, even if I never get it, it won't stop me from entering the next round.
I had more fun with the two paint pals I worked on than any other paintings I've done.

It's all good, we were just joking around...I think what was said might have been taken the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good, we were just joking around...I think what was said might have been taken the wrong way.

I'm not mate I've processed my nudes already! Me and my paint pal will be best friends...

Back