Custom CM-B

Well being honest my least favourite brush is the CM-C Plus V2 due to the size.I like a small brush and love the CM-B
If I could get a 0.3 brush like the CM-B

Well being honest my least favourite brush is the CM-C Plus V2 due to the size.I like a small brush and love the CM-B
If I could get a 0.3 brush like the CM-B
take an Eclispe BS (B cup) and add a Micron back end/internals - as close as you can get to the brush you just described.

eclipse handle adapter.jpg

Can’t get my head around this.Iwata said awhile ago.If I buy a HP-B Plus.I can change the nozzle,Nozzle cap and Needle cap to a 0.3 and keep the 0.2 needle.This will give you a 0.3 set up
They say the 0.3 is a longer needle

DaveG makes perfect set up's for the HP and eclipse I have the set in my HP SB+ and it works like a charm in fact I dont think there is much difference between my HP and the CM anymore
I do have a side feed eclipse and if I would use it ore than maybe once a year I would upgrade it with Dave's setup like I did with my HP SB

Can’t get my head around this.Iwata said awhile ago.If I buy a HP-B Plus.I can change the nozzle,Nozzle cap and Needle cap to a 0.3 and keep the 0.2 needle.This will give you a 0.3 set up
They say the 0.3 is a longer needle

You can not do that conversion - there is no .3 nozzle cap available for the HP-B or B+. .2 needles are 1.2mm diameter while .3's, and .35's are 1.4mm. The actual needle taper for both wire diameters is the same, so one will fit the other - provided you have a correct packing for the diameter used.

Thanks Dave doing the Eclipse conversation.Can it be done from stock parts.Or will I need to twist your arm.

Don’t everyone swear but been spraying primmer through my Custom.Granted it’s Mr Surfacer 1500.And thinned with self levelling thinner.

Thanks Dave doing the Eclipse conversation.Can it be done from stock parts.Or will I need to twist your arm.
you can buy everything from Iwata with the exception of the mid-section piece that screws into the body, that the handle then attaches to (It is the brass piece in the photo I posted above) - simply because they (Iwata) do not make one. If you buy Iwata, your rear needle stop will not work, as it is not long enough. You can also get everything from me in one shot. Price is pretty close either way. Shippingis what shipping is - I have no control over that.

eclipse handle adapter2.jpg

Thanks Dave going to buy an Eclipse once it arrives will PM you.
I was nervous saying I shot primmer through my CM-C.Because I once said that on a modelling forum.The amount of excremente I got was unbelievable.

People have very strong opinions often without the backing of facts or experience. Part of the reason I have an extensive collection is so that I can speak from experience, without a personal opinion ;).

Thanks again Dave.Give you a shout when the Eclipse comes.
And keeping posting the pics on Facebook especially Olympus

OMG.That is beautiful.
Always fancied an Olympos but given up as i’m a perfectionist and don’t want to risk eBay

OMG.That is beautiful.
Always fancied an Olympos but given up as i’m a perfectionist and don’t want to risk eBay

you can buy directly from Olympos Japan. I've picked up a few through ebay, but by far most of mine have come directly from Japan.

Back