custum micron cmc plus or cmsb

funny i am waiting for a check thats getting deliverd fed ex its a sighn for thing so i left a note at the door to leave it or call me if no one answers the door i need to get that check today so it clears tomorow so i can try to over night the micron its either have it deliverd snail mail and i hope fully get it by later next week just hoe i dont miss out on the special offer although i dont need another un iunter mixable set of paints would like to stick with one system and get extra white ant colors for flesh tones

wow so this is were i need jedi weasel to say patience ferret he must learn patience .... i just called coast it seems prety pricy to have the cmsb delivered by Saturday next day wood bee Monday and i can probably take some cash of if i wait til tuesday just cheked aamazon the thing is there cmsb cost over 500 the cheap one is shipped from tcp i am an east coast ny ferret ill check Chicago air brush see how much there but thain i loose out on the deal with the paint

i never thought of that thanks yea thats like 50 bucks i was going to get it from coast for the paint offer but im not intrested in trying another system if i get thecreatex ilustration primarys thain il want the secondary to what i realy want to try is etac and i already have way to much paint i want 1 system and thats it

ok just got off the phone w Chicago the code took off just over 50 so if i want i can stil be in a rush like a spoild rotten ferret and get it by saturday and itl stil cost around 4 and a quarter or i can stil have it shipped ground and get some com art i like that stuf no clogs wee tip dry and no blurts or blobs or spitting only problem they dont have the aztec color cups

Back