Dan from Indiana signing in

D

dan

Hello to all! I joined at the beginning of the month and have been lurking around. I finally found time to make a introduction.When I was young I had every super hero coloring book there was and colored every page! My parents got an ideal and bought a tracing pad with the next book.This gave me unlimited pictures...and a new passion...drawing!!! The coloring books died off,but not the drawing. Fast forward to around 5 years ago... I got into building models,eventually acquiring an airbrush (getting there lol).November of last year I done a drawing for my buddies son and decided to add some color with the airbrush. Not the best,using apple barrel paints..lol! They loved it and ignited a new passion inside!!! I'm hoping to learn all that I can!

Now, if you read all that,I commend you...lol!!!

Dan

Welcome to the forum Dan. You find this place to fun and informative.... glad your here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Home Dan , What part of this here Hoosier state to you live in, I live just outside Bloomington.

Welcome Home Dan , What part of this here Hoosier state to you live in, I live just outside Bloomington.

I live on the border of Knox/Sullivan county, in Carlisle. About 30-45 mins. South of Terre Haute.

Heck you only about an hour away. I have a lot of kin folk in Dugger , Use to go in Vincennes a lot too.

From Mississippi:
welcome.gif

Back