Daniel Powers 10 day boot camp online course

JackEb

The Dragon Hunter
Staff member
Admin
I know a lot of our members cant physically attend a multi day airbrush course in person so this may be an option.
I have no idea of cost at the moment, (2nd Dec 2022) as it currently registration of interest, but I have signed up so we shall see what happens.

Admin edit:
just google “10 day airbrush Boot camp” and you should find it

Last edited:
Daniel gives great instructions on his dvd's that are hard to find now. I am sure his online course will be just as good.

Daniel gives great instructions on his dvd's that are hard to find now. I am sure his online course will be just as good.
I've seen his 2nd level DVD but this one has my interest, I'm hoping to pick up a tip or three :)

Enrolment is now open, for a short time its only US$97.00
It's at your own pace, you can jump in when you have time, you will be able to join his Facebook page for the course and there will be live Q & A sessions.
The modules are coming with the first to be released prior to xmas, so I suggest jumping in while the price is low.

I have absolutely no association with Daniel Power, this is just a really good option for newbies (and those of us who are rusty) at a reasonable cost.

theairbrushacademy.com

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I have all of his DVD's and was wondering if he was ever going to do more. I reached out to him and his people several years ago and never heard back. I then tried to find out where he was and what he was up to via Google and literally couldn't find a thing. I wasn't even sure if he was still alive. Glad to see he is. Probably can't go wrong with the course, but it looks like it's just a remix of the DVD's. Does anyone have any personal knowledge one way or the other? Thanks.

HI Frag daddy, the course has only recently been announced the early starters benefit from the cheaper price, the first module is due any day with the remaining ones over the next few weeks,

The course is partly his 'in class' courses, partly the DVD series 1 and new content.

At the early adopter price of US$97 it was to good to pass up

Last edited:
Thanks Jack. I've thrown so much money at this already over the years this seems like free!! lol I'll probably sign up in the next day or two and give it a whirl. I really like his teaching style on his DVD's, so this should be good.

Airbrushing seems to just suck money out of my wallet !
We're all excited, Danel has had a few technical issues and Covid infection to deal with so he's been delayed slightly :)

Didn't know that. He went so dark I actually was trying to see if he passed away like many of the others did a while ago. As for money, I thought we were suppossed to be making it, not spending it!! :0

Didn't know that. He went so dark I actually was trying to see if he passed away like many of the others did a while ago. As for money, I thought we were suppossed to be making it, not spending it!! :0
you have to spend money to make money, isn't that what they say ?? well I've spent a small fortune like many of us here and am yet to see any return on investment, but I only do it for my own amusement at the moment but who knows, retirement is just around the corner so maybe when I can dedicate all my time to it then maybe the finances will start flowing in instead of out lol

Dan has been great at keeping us informed via the Facebook group you get access to once you sign up. the Facebook group will also be used for regular direct Q & A with Dan.

As this course is progressing I highly recommend it to any newbies that are considering a 'proper' learning course. There are many things Daniel discusses, one of which is mindset and understanding why some things work and somethings don't.

Back