Day one in the airbrush house

I think that's a slight improvement from last time, each time behind the airbrush feels like I'm actually learning stuff now
That's a good news! I would guess you are practising theory which you got here :D

Don't worry about failure attempts. Today I destroyed 3x stencils which I made from oramask and 3x transfer vinyl just cause I was experimenting some new stuff with heat press. So failing while you learn something new is not a fail. You get some new knowledge. :cool:

You have great support behind you, bunch of great people on this forum with lots of knowledge and there is also some humor involved from time to time.

Without a doubt without this forum, I'd have given up a long time ago (appreciate its not bee a long time yet but you get the sentiment) the stuff done today is still rough around the edges but I'll get there, I'm feeling positive and as you say, the support here is incredibly humbling

giphy.gif

lol

Had a play with the HVLP gun couldn't help but think after weeks of re painting our home that the HVLP would be perfect for the job?

Is that even a thing?
Our old house we fixed up and sold was painted with an hvlp gun and pressure pot..I didn't do it, but the guy I paid, that's how he did it

I'm back

It was a long ass 2 weeks lol

Had some health challenges

Real life got in the way etc

Not touched the brush since I posted this above

However it seems like it's clicked

Because Today I just picked up the brush and went mental

My question now is what clear coat to apply over it?

It's a RC car so will get hit etc and the paint is hobbynox

Thanks so much

Welcome bake Mike:) many of us have had unexpected leaves of absence and find our way back.
Glad you are painting again. Sorry I can’t help with the question, I don’t normally deal with clear coating stuff of that nature.

Back