Day one in the airbrush house

I've got one or 2,none are actually finished yet though lol

This one even even close, the first time are stripped and ready for more practise and the Megan and NSX are not finished.

But it's pretty relaxing now I'm. Getting the hang of it.

Do the results look OK?

I've got one or 2,none are actually finished yet though lol

This one even even close, the first time are stripped and ready for more practise and the Megan and NSX are not finished.

But it's pretty relaxing now I'm. Getting the hang of it.

Do the results look OK?
you need to start preparing your family slowly for the next Christmas, so you get bunch of models. SiRoxx is a pro at this. -.-

The Beetle is looking MUCH better! Excellent job man, you can see the paint is a lot flatter and it’s showing the body lines off well. Keep it light and you’ll get a good result every time.
Thanks dude

Gonna add flames to the bonnet and sides today, fingers crossed it goes as well.

I did have to correct a splodge using micromesh and then respraying but it's given me more confidence as opposed to fill on panic and spray more mode lol

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

Thanks dude

Gonna add flames to the bonnet and sides today, fingers crossed it goes as well.

I did have to correct a splodge using micromesh and then respraying but it's given me more confidence as opposed to fill on panic and spray more mode lol

Correcting stuff is how we learn Buddy. Nobody ever makes it through a full project with no issues at all, so learning how to fix stuff is key and contributes to the knowledge tool box.

Good point

I'm scared, Mavis here is beautiful and while I want close time, I don't want to ruin her.
emoji3166.png
emoji15.png

I know your feeling. It happens. I made one t-shirt for myself and It looked good, so I started to make another one for my cousin, the same one. And while I was doing his, I was to confident and I made a mistake. Ended the airbrush session, took the one which was for me and put it in envelope and made a walk to post office so I chill out a little. So now, I have ''his'' at home trying to figure out what to do to fix my screw up :D

Is there a video on the right way to use such an instrument buddy?

Is it for taking the mask off with?

Or the sides after the mask has been removed?

It can be used for both. Taking mask off is great as it is far less likely to dig into the paint than anything metal. And after the paint has well and truly dried, you can use it to scrape off any excess build up at the edge of the graphics where the paint met the masking. Just be gentle and it’ll be good.

Back