Day one in the airbrush house

It can be used for both. Taking mask off is great as it is far less likely to dig into the paint than anything metal. And after the paint has well and truly dried, you can use it to scrape off any excess build up at the edge of the graphics where the paint met the masking. Just be gentle and it’ll be good.
I think I might have removed the masks a little too soon, how long as best practise to leave them on after the paining is finished?

I think I might have removed the masks a little too soon, how long as best practise to leave them on after the paining is finished?
There’s no rule particularly. You don’t want to leave it too long as the paint can bridge over the mask and lift when it comes off about 10 to 20 mins with light coats of paint should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A reapetrator and a spray booth with a pipe that goes outside and takes if say about 98%of the smells etc with it

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

A reapetrator and a spray booth with a pipe that goes outside and takes if say about 98%of the smells etc with it

mask for masking :D
what kinda vinyl is that? The one you used on flames for example.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Yikes

Erm it's just standard masking tape buddy, is there something better?

I use Oramask. The grey one. I bought some white one few weeks ago to test it, but seller told me it's more tacky then grey one, so I will see if I like it.

https://www.orafol.com/en/americas/search?tx_kesearch_pi1[sword]=ORAMASK

I would assume it depends what are you doing. Nothing wrong if you know what is out there.

you also have liquid mask, which I never tried, but I am mention it to you, so you know. You never know, maybe you will pick something you like. Here is some usefull videos. Don't be bothered by RC cars. Same crap. RC or smaller ones like yours. Masking is masking for me.

you also have liquid mask, which I never tried, but I am mention it to you, so you know. You never know, maybe you will pick something you like. Here is some usefull videos. Don't be bothered by RC cars. Same crap. RC or smaller ones like yours. Masking is masking for me.

Awesome. I’m about to pick up some liquid mask for this Nerf gun I’m painting. Thanks for the post Husky.

Not a lot done today, but something is better than nothing
8961428ed7f62054cbfd722e0d014ae9.jpg
18f79c3a6dfba999271f95e950a98388.jpg

Back