Day one in the airbrush house

Man just buy slowly. Buy first primaries and then each month few more and you will soon have plenty enough. And you can mix your own from primaries. Don't worry about if you don't have much at the beginning, if you gonna build slowly and steady, you will have nice collection of colors and equipment soon enough.

So the guys now willing to take goods and services payment but won't bend the truth re the fact most are opened (he's changed his story a little now) it's a good deal there's like 50 paints, a stand and a sparmax max 4 plus 2 chines brushes for £120

But he's 200 miles away

In the meantime, I've been trying to paint again

So the guys now willing to take goods and services payment but won't bend the truth re the fact most are opened (he's changed his story a little now) it's a good deal there's like 50 paints, a stand and a sparmax max 4 plus 2 chines brushes for £120

But he's 200 miles away

In the meantime, I've been trying to paint again
you sure have more patience then I have...

I needed something from UK yesterday. I went to my cart and try to pay. And there is no option to show how much is shipping to my country. I can chose my country, but I don't get shipping cost. It was like 2am. I send one mail at 2am and in the morning I see I didn't get reply. I make my self a coffee, I send one more mail direct to customer service and no reply until 1pm.

Cool, I call another company, I can pick things locally tomorrow. Don't have energy, time nor patience to deal with people who are not serious about making business. Or in another words: time is money. :)

From UK company I still don't have reply.

So, where are we?

I've mainly been trying to understand what causes a blockage lol

Paint thickness vs air pressure needed and layers.

The first pic is from my first attempts Friday

The second is how much I managed to clear off the body, about 90%

And the final 2 cover the pain job I'm. Trying to do now, on the other side I'm going to margin between the 2 colours but this side I wanted to see what dropping 2 next to each other would look like.

The "hood" was covered with Createx wicked blue with a few drops of black to darken it to try and mask the blue., the red is standard creatix wicked red.

How am. I doing?

Honestly?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1563906755249.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1563906755249.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 21
Just an idea, cause I see you are using that car as a practise piece. Maybeeeeeeee you can try to blend two colors together. Like when you will strip your body, I mean your cars body and you then get a chance to try blends.

Back