DeadRabbit's Progress

DeadRabbitArt

Gravity Guru
I figured now is the time to create a log. Mostly a place for me to keep track of progress and hopefully see some improvement. I'm going to keep this log as one single picture of each finished "piece". I'll start with my 4 finished pieces since taking up airbrushing again.

My Christmas sweater that I haven't posted yet. Kind of forgot about it and it didn't quite turn out how I would have hoped.

Attachments

• 20221210_204213.jpg
    20221210_204213.jpg
    851.3 KB · Views: 24
I am so happy to see someone else has a horror vibe to them as I do. Scooby looks great
Thanks. Funny thing is there must be a genetic element to it. My five year old has loved horror characters since he began developing his own personality. He loves creepy things. He doesn't want to watch any of the movies but he loves the characters. I think he's like me in that I am drawn to striking images.

keeping a log is a great way to keep track of how far you come on your journey, you can also create your own 'album' in the gallery if you wish

I got a couple things finished up today. I finished the Plague Raven. I also finished one that I started yesterday for my 5 year old. Hes a big fan of Bendy and the Ink Machine. So I threw this together using a bunch of techniques for texture. I think we are going to frame it for his wall.

Attachments

• 20230122_143115.jpg
    20230122_143115.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230122_143105.jpg
    20230122_143105.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 14
I got a couple things finished up today. I finished the Plague Raven. I also finished one that I started yesterday for my 5 year old. Hes a big fan of Bendy and the Ink Machine. So I threw this together using a bunch of techniques for texture. I think we are going to frame it for his wall.
My daughter loves the Bendy and the plaque doctor. Great work keep it up.

My daughter loves the Bendy and the plaque doctor. Great work keep it up.
Thanks. The Bendy was fun to paint. The layout wasn't perfect and of course like always I used back for the background and realized after Bendy was in that it created to much conflict. So I took a chance and used wet paper towels to wipe the lines, which pulled some of the paint, smeared some of it and overall distressed it. Which works well for Bendy. Then I just did some quick lines in brown.

Painting number 2 of "skeleton treatment" is done. I didnt post do work in progress post of this. I ended up scrapping my first attempt, which was Rip from Yellowstone in front of the barn. I was trying to paint with only white and black inks and I made a mess of the white areas. So I started over and decided on blue flames for the background. This was my first honest attempt at doing flames.

Attachments

• 20230316_195903.jpg
    20230316_195903.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Kingpin. This is one that I will for sure be revisiting to paint on a white background. Keeping white areas clean while I paint like a madman is something I definitely struggle with. Lol

Back