Decisions decisions...

T

TacticalBacon02

Thanks to Christmas, I either have enough to get another neo to back up my hp-cs and a bunch of paints and supplies to continue learning or splurge because Amazon has the iwata hp-ch for $186 and just get a couple new paints..... a Mac valve is very tempting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just kill myself if I had a brand new brush on the shelf and no paint to use it with :).

As you mention "to continue learning" I gather you haven't been at this verry long. Don't overdo it with brushes when you start out (I did :)). The HP-CS is an excelent brush (better than most start out with) I'd continue using that one and get the hang off it first. When you have decent control and some more experience you'll know if you need an extra brush at all, and if you need one you'll know which and why. It's easy (and tempting) to go buckwild with buying brushes at the start but you'll just end up with using only one or two of them while the others gather dust on the shelf (or are displayed to look impresive :)).

Had I not owned an HP-CS, I'd buy the HP-CH for $186 in a heartbeat. Why can't I find a great deal for the HP-BH or the HP-B+? I need an AB w/ a .2 mm nozzle.

so stick to my eclipse hp-cs as my main brush, or by the hi line hp-ch?.. i heard you can put a .2 nozzle into a hp-ch and has been called a poor mans micron? any truth to that?

so stick to my eclipse hp-cs as my main brush, or by the hi line hp-ch?.. i heard you can put a .2 nozzle into a hp-ch and has been called a poor mans micron? any truth to that?

I have the .2 conversion, new nozzle, needle, and air cap. Works great. I also have the eclipse. The HP-CH is just different, more control, even at the .3 size and possibly better atomization. Great for detail right out of the box. Not as good as my micron but damn good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back