Detail Black

I don't eat pork anymore! No i am not jewish or a muslim....I get that alot!!! Haaaaa!! Since I don't eat pork I substitute it with turkey or beef! My uncle is a real stickler when it comes to meat though!!

no bacon, no chops, no sausages, no pork pies, I feel like I wanna give you a hug to take away the pain

no bacon, no chops, no sausages, no pork pies, I feel like I wanna give you a hug to take away the pain

Haaaaaaa!!! It really isn't all that bad!! Plenty of other four legged critters to gnaw on!!! I think I will be all right without the pig! Haaa!! Still have beer!! If anything happened to beer then I might need that hug!! Haaaa!

herb, hab look at the top of this page......we have done it again .......doh!

Have we changed nthe subject of this post.......You lot will talk about anything......Black paint or Bacon makes no difference :tears_of_joy:

But I did not get my turn so I took it...
Meat is meat but my favorite is Deer.. or Buffalo And the only pork I eat is bacon.

Haaaa!! Well Airbrushing and eating go hand in hand and beer drinking goes with eating so I guess they all three tie in together some how!!

Meat is meat but my favorite is Deer.. or Buffalo And the only pork I eat is bacon.

I love deer meat and buffalo is good too. I have only had fresh buffalo burgers though. Haven't tried a slab of it! You don't eat buffalo lips do ya? Haaaa!!

I love deer meat and buffalo is good too. I have only had fresh buffalo burgers though. Haven't tried a slab of it! You don't eat buffalo lips do ya? Haaaa!!

no buffalo lips or chips ....LMAO But most of the meat I eat I raise and butcher myself . except the Deer and other wild game ..

hmmmm bacon, smoked bacon, unsmoked bacon, maple cure bacon, sweet cure bacon, honey cure bacon, danish bacon.......hmmmm bacon!

no buffalo lips or chips ....LMAO But most of the meat I eat I raise and butcher myself . except the Deer and other wild game ..

My Uncle does the same up in Oregon. Deer and stuff like that is when he goes out and picks em off! But he raises his own beef and has a guy come out and makes stakes out of it. Cali sucks!!!! Haaaaaa!!! Nothing like that here in So Cal.

hmmmm bacon, smoked bacon, unsmoked bacon, maple cure bacon, sweet cure bacon, honey cure bacon, danish bacon.......hmmmm bacon!

What about pigs feet do ya get down on some hog foot? Haaaaa!!!

Last month I was sent honey cinnamon cured bacon it was damn good...

What about pigs feet do ya get down on some hog foot? Haaaaa!!!

Move east young man and buy a farm and grow cattle and weed and be happy , Oh make moonshine too . show them southern boys you can do it too...

Move east young man and buy a farm and grow cattle and weed and be happy , Oh make moonshine too . show them southern boys you can do it too...

That is the plan! Got to get out of this state quick style!

Back