differences from 0.2 and 0.3 needle and nozzle

zokizo33

Double Actioner
hi all
yesterday i mixed up my nozzle and needle 0.2 and 0.3 i try to figure which one is 0.2 and 0.3 but that s its almost impossible

does anybody have good solution how to find wich one is 0.2 and wich one is 0.3 needle and nozzle
i also try look trough digital microscope but that looks same

if you slip the needle tip into each nozzle, the one that allows more of the needle to protrude out the front will be the larger nozzle. Many times the taper on a .2 and .3 needle are the same - many brushes use a fatter diameter wire for the .3 (1,2mm on .2, 1,4mm on .3)

One more question, does 0.2 and 0.3 nozzle use same nozzle cap?
i ask because i got 0.2 nozzle and nozzle cap .03 nozzle, 0.5 nozzle and 0.5 nozzle cap,but no cap for 0.3 nozzle

Airbrush is some cheap unbranded

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One more question, does 0.2 and 0.3 nozzle use same nozzle cap?
i ask because i got 0.2 nozzle and nozzle cap .03 nozzle, 0.5 nozzle and 0.5 nozzle cap,but no cap for 0.3 nozzle

Airbrush is some cheap unbranded

Most of the name brand brushes will have a different nozzle cap for the .2 and .3, in addition to a needle cap, as the spray pattern should be wider. No telling what corners the no-names cut. I have a few with all three sizes, and while they supply 3 needles, they are the same needle ;).

Back