Disassemble

B

Barryc2112

I'm a newbie green as ever, having a hell of a time with the daggers. I have a iwata eclipse image.jpg hp-cs, my question is do I remove the brass tip when I clean the brush and if so how do I remove it. I've already tried with fingers and no luck. I sure do not want to damage it.

soak the tip in cleaner over night and it should be loose in the morning its just a slight pressed fit no unscrewing req. just a little wiggleing and it should come off(remove the needle first)

Just a VERY gentle wiggle holding the fat end. You'll learn with a bit of practice. It's a great system but a little fiddly - much improved however on their last version I understand.

i dremt last night that i was putting one of these back together and thought i would try anti-seize when going back together then when i took it apart weeks later it just came off easily.....lol..... if i try that in real life i would be really sparing on the anti-seize..

Just needs a bit of a firm wiggle. Sometimes mine needs persuasion to come out, sometimes it just comes out when I unscrew the head. The end that goes into the brush is pretty tough, so as long as you don't crush it, or score it you can give it a good firm grip.

Thank you everyone I managed to pull it off and clean it. A little soaking did the trick!

Just needs a bit of a firm wiggle. Sometimes mine needs persuasion to come out, sometimes it just comes out when I unscrew the head. The end that goes into the brush is pretty tough, so as long as you don't crush it, or score it you can give it a good firm grip.

I really must get out of the gutter occasionally ...it sounds like you've been masquerading as a girl all this time......

Back