DIY AB Trigger Pad

I found that more or less rounded tops give indeed more grip an even more if there are groves on the top but I have slightly different needs and I guess a lot depends on the materials used right now I am very happy with the olympos F1 trigger it gives me just enough grip not to slip ff it and the trigger responds to the slightest movements of my finger but it took me a few hours to get used to that quick response after working with the V2 trigger for over 2,5 years

I found that more or less rounded tops give indeed more grip an even more if there are groves on the top but I have slightly different needs and I guess a lot depends on the materials used right now I am very happy with the olympos F1 trigger it gives me just enough grip not to slip ff it and the trigger responds to the slightest movements of my finger but it took me a few hours to get used to that quick response after working with the V2 trigger for over 2,5 years

Yes, it seems like rounded top is one of the keys to convenient trigger. Another key to find is convenient geometrical shape for the pad. I think to experiment with the shape like triggers on Aztec AB or other shapes. It's possible to make pretty any shape of the pad. Though, I like latest modification and don't know when will continue experimenting. This type suits me.
For me metal top is not a way to go:) Stock triggers are short and slippery for me, but we have different fingers and position when painting.
Never tried F1 trigger, can't say anything. Concerning V2 version trigger I can say one thing, I even never tried to paint with it as it was enough to hold AB with original trigger installed to understand that it's not for me:)

Back