Don't know why

Golden high flow with the dropper tip the paint is leaking from the thread

There should be seal around the inside of the bottle top, it could be missing, if it is missing or it didn't have one, cut a piece of hard cardboard to place over the bottle neck so you can shake without it leaking, you might even have a solid bottle top on a different type of bottle that fits that you can use for shaking, I have golden high flow too, when I shake I put one finger on the top of the twist cap and push down while I shake, thstcwoukd fine for me, you might also have dried paint somewhere inside the lid that's stopping you getting a goid seal when it's closed.

There should be seal around the inside of the bottle top, it could be missing, if it is missing or it didn't have one, cut a piece of hard cardboard to place over the bottle neck so you can shake without it leaking, you might even have a solid bottle top on a different type of bottle that fits that you can use for shaking, I have golden high flow too, when I shake I put one finger on the top of the twist cap and push down while I shake, thstcwoukd fine for me, you might also have dried paint somewhere inside the lid that's stopping you getting a goid seal when it's closed.
I knowed Malky had answer for this :p I was thinking our James is just to strong for this airbrush equipment and he broke something again :D

As Malky said make a new card seal thats what i will do when i get out of this hospital and get home
Beginner-James
Oh, I thought you are already at home and you just trying to waste your time so you don't start your airbrushing so soon. I was wondering what will be your reaction when you start spraying.

Back