Dru blair woman portrait

Nice one @Dimitris i'm sure you will really enjoy this and of course it will enhance your skills ten fold. Don't forget to update us on your progress.

Lee

3rd day and we're at this point, lots of info to process
eaab936085be2d97eef98afb3f5c2e41.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το ATU-L31 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Great progress Dimitris, I've heard many say that its information overload. I hope to see you finish this even if you don't get time in the class

Great progress Dimitris, I've heard many say that its information overload. I hope to see you finish this even if you don't get time in the class
Υου're right @JackEb, it was too much info and too many notes h written and memorized. It we had 4 hours we would have finished the artwork, but I did asked Dru info about the colors I should use to complete the hand and that bit of neck backhome. This is where we stopped
We had lots of fun and had a surprise for him.
This took place in Nathan Makris's airbrush studio.
f86de1178c7bb325873bed67a9d77264.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το ATU-L31 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I so want to take his class in August but afraid I’m too new for it. Looks epic man

Go ahead and take it. it doesn't matter how advanced you are, the way the lesson and the built-up of the artwork is done gives tons of info that'll help you understand many things! Finishing the project isn't the goal, understanding the process is.

Back