E-tac private stockawesome stuff !!!!!

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
I will post a picture later but for now I want to get back to painting I forget who else commented on this stuff as being smooth but they aint kidding. working on my meester portrait I wanted to add some white and try some fine lines in her hair so i loaded up the micron with straight opaque white after several coats i felt the surface expecting a rough surface as i get with ALL the other water base paints iv tried so far and this stuf felt like a wet sanded lacquer surface and with a damaged nozzle and needle it stil pulled some ultra fine lines un reduced at around 20 psi. Also I checked the nozzle for paint residue and found hardly a trace. Its like dave moning of coast airbrush said its about suction the micron has excellent suction to pull paint off the tip to limit tip dry. (dont quote me but i believe that's what he was saying. Any way thats why I ordered some eta c opaque for when I want to go over a dark color with white and not have to go over and over one spot for coverage. I cant wait to see what this stuff looks like with a fresh tip on my gun. ...??? no red I must be learning how to spell. and the paragraph is in dented, full stop periods...???? could the ferret be learning how to wright. ???????
ferret out

Where do they sell e-tac? Is it smoother than com-art?

In the U.S., I believe they only sell it through their own web site.
E'TAC Color Systems

I started out with just a sampler kit of private stock primary colors and got hooked on it right away. It is good stuff. Every paint has its pros and cons, but for most of my work, I am consistently going with E'tac private stock.

I want to do a test video like that razor beard commercial were they take a credit card to a shaved face. i rub my hand over this stuff and there's no rough feeling at all and that goes with the efx as well were was this stuff and my micron last year lol. i was just laughing before because i typed that whole post and i saw no red i thought my spell checker was off so i purposely typed something wrong and it showed red just surprised my weaselly self

give them a call tell them the ferret sent you. you wont get a discount but i figure if i get them a bunch of new customers may bee they l send me some free paint lol just kidding

Does anyone know where I can get E-Tac in the UK? I fancy trying some of the white to see if I can get a bit less tip dry!

Does anyone know where I can get E-Tac in the UK? I fancy trying some of the white to see if I can get a bit less tip dry!

www.airbrushandpaints.co.uk
Hi Talla, this is the best place in the UK to get it, talk to a guy called Pete, top bloke and forum member, he also holds the Marissa courses in the UK. Give him a call, really helpful and knows his stuff:)

Thanks Cordyk ... I noticed he doesnt advertise E-tac on the site so will drop him an email.

Andy

Is private stock the best? What's the difference between the private stock, efx? I read, but didn't see a difference in price either.

Thanks Cordyk ... I noticed he doesnt advertise E-tac on the site so will drop him an email.

Andy
he should be getting the new range of etac in within next few weeks......etac AG! smells loverly

he should be getting the new range of etac in within next few weeks......etac AG! smells loverly

So do tinned strawberries ... and you dont get much tip dry ...coverage is a bit crap though!

I find the seeds block the nozzle, you want to try robinsons smooth strawberry jam

Not overly keen on the 100:1 reduction ratio with vodka ... tastes nice though!

marissa or fez should know I go straight away to company i dont think they deal with other places. and they ship over seas i usualy just googel etac a southern company and that takes me to there home page il try to coppy the location and post it here. i stil get some tip dry with the private stock you will always get tip dry with water base white. there efx series has much less tip dry but it seems to be a bit more like transparents.

Andy

The best thing mate is to give him a call, he really is a top geezer and knows his stuff about etac, talk to him and he will sort you out plus post the stuff first class , you pretty much get it next day. Say you heard about him on this forum and he will know:)

Back