eagle has landed

E

eagle

Hello fellow artists, my name is eagle and just wanted to say thanks for all the great posts, art work, and help. I have been an artist in oils on canvas for over 25 years and have decided to venture into airbrushing. Although self taught, I find that airbrushing is much more challenging as well as rewarding. I hope to learn from all of you artists and enthusiasts. My idea is : never give up, never stop learning, and be thankful for what you have. We only have today, right now! If any of you would like to view my work, please visit john salas fine art. Click on the image to enter the gallery. Please feel free to comment, good or bad. Thank you all for this opportunity. Eagle

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome brother, your gallery is real nice, I look forward to seeing you paint something like "high tide" on aluminium with urethanes

quick question, can you over thin oil paints and then already them through airbrush?

Your paintings have some Bob Ross feel, reminds me of my dad when he watched the videos and tried painting landscapes!
Looking forward to see your airbrush work. Are you planning on doing landscapes with airbrushing? I see a lot of portraits and animals passing by here, landscapes would be a nice addition.

Welcome to the forum. Checked out your gallery and you have some nice work. I really like the Winter time coming piece. Again nice work.

Am currently working on 2 siberian tigers on 18x24 prestretched canvas with airbrush. Trying to move away from landscapes and seascapes until i can incorporate wild life and sealife into them.(landscapes/seascapes)

ladscapes

Your paintings have some Bob Ross feel, reminds me of my dad when he watched the videos and tried painting landscapes!
Looking forward to see your airbrush work. Are you planning on doing landscapes with airbrushing? I see a lot of portraits and animals passing by here, landscapes would be a nice addition.

My direction is wild life at this time. Iwill continue with landscapes if i incorporqte wildlife into the art. Currently I am working on 2 siberian tigers on 18x24 prestretched canvas that I stretch myself. Am also working on circular saws, crosscuts, 2" miniature saw blades, and authentic colordo gold pans. I am using transparent, semiopaque, and candy colors. My airbrush of choice iss the Badger krome 2 in 1. Thanks you for the inquiry. Eagle

winter

Welcome to the forum. Checked out your gallery and you have some nice work. I really like the Winter time coming piece. Again nice work.

Thanks for the comments. Currently in nashville tn and with the icy conditions here it makes me want to b back in charleston,sc where i live. Winter is definately upon us.

Back