East Coast Airbrush

S

shadow2462

I want to thank John (Strictly Attitude) for the purchase of my Badger Velocity. Igot a great deal on it and was as stated NIB (new in box), and shipping was quick once he got back in town. lol j/k bud had to yank your chain a bit!

John is a great guy and I am glad you are happy :D
Yes have to keep him in check...LMAO

So.....when ya gonna post some newbies????

If your talking about new pics, the answer is soon!! My old brush was limping along and just got PP done by babying it to finish. I do have some things laid out that I want to try so looking at spraying away tomorrow! :calm:

I can never seem to get on the webpage it keeps failing to load for me dammit.

I think John has had to close up shop for the time being to to health issues with his son and having to move to a new place because of it.

no worries hope his son is ok being sick sucks hope its not serious.

As Micron (Herb) stated John has been dealing with health issues for his son but here is a link it should get you there http//:www.eastcoastairbrushsupply.com his site is not complete at this time the best way to get ahold of him would probably be a private message.

***** well I just tried it and it seems like he may have left the domain name run out or dropped the site itself....but his son is priority so hope all is well with him.

Speaking of Strickly Attitude has anyone heard from him to see how things are going? Don't recall him checkin' in lately.

I had a email conversation with him a few times back in the beginning of January and he was in the middle of moving, his son has some health issues that require a lot of his attention and time but that's all I know.

Back