eclipse needle guard compatible with micron?

In the states they are called Q-tip cotton swabs. Most have the cotton on both ends

View attachment 62707
thx buddy, it's quite weird I didn't see them here. I am in small country, so maybe this is the reason, dunno. I will need to go to few stores and check this out, cause I never seen them. I have bunch of plastic ones at home...

Im with Jordo on this, a soft artist brush and solution. I use one with long bristles to help clean the nozzles too, no chance of fibres wandering to the wrong spot

Im with Jordo on this, a soft artist brush and solution. I use one with long bristles to help clean the nozzles too, no chance of fibres wandering to the wrong spot
right now I have 2 toothbrushes glued together with a tape, I have small dental brush glued on a ring, I have small cutted paint brush in a little jar with a cleaner, I have plastic cotton buds. Those are my options and damn I hate all of them :laugh: I was using mainly toothbrushes lately though.
Edit: I forgot to mention I also have a little piece of sponge which I cutted and soaked in cleaner to try sticking needle in it and clean tip dry that way. Is there any other way I didn't try? :rolleyes:

I didn't try letting my nails on 2 fingers be longer so I could pick needle easier. Maybe that would be the best way... But how do you pick nose with long nails? You can hurt your self like that :laugh:

I have some other options for you,

#1 A spray bottle and a small furry pet that you can spray cleaning solution onto and then stick the needle in to clean it.
#2 A small child holding a piece of wet velvet.
#3 Electric toothbrush at your desired angle. Press the button to turn on, clean brush, turn back off.

On a serious note, Your doing fine Husky, you seem to have your options covered. I too have loads of things to use but stick to cut off paintbrushes to clean cups, mix paint, clean needles. Steve Leahy uses a paintbrush to mix paint in his cup.. Check him out on a Monday night on FB 11pm UK time.

Lee

PS: Apart from the electric toothbrush option, all other suggestions are my warped mind and sense of humour kicking in. I will say I rarely let it out due to the fact that people these days get offended at the slightest and I apologise in advance if anyone takes this seriously.

Jord

#1 A spray bottle and a small furry pet that you can spray cleaning solution onto and then stick the needle in to clean it.
#3 Electric toothbrush at your desired angle. Press the button to turn on, clean brush, turn back off.
:D

On a serious note, Your doing fine Husky, you seem to have your options covered. I too have loads of things to use but stick to cut off paintbrushes to clean cups, mix paint, clean needles. Steve Leahy uses a paintbrush to mix paint in his cup.. Check him out on a Monday night on FB 11pm UK time.

Lee

PS: Apart from the electric toothbrush option, all other suggestions are my warped mind and sense of humour kicking in. I will say I rarely let it out due to the fact that people these days get offended at the slightest and I apologise in advance if anyone takes this seriously.

Jord
This is one place you can set your warped mind free, Husky is proof of that

Back