Eh-up (Yorkshire Dialect)

N

Notime

Hello All

Been following the Airbrush Tutor on You Tube for a while now and find the style fun and interesting to say the least, the film about skin tone blending was right up my street.

OK, I'm 56, I care for my wife who has MS and also 2 granddaughters so I don't have a great deal of time to practice with the AB.

I love Pin-Ups and in particular the Nose Art style as portrayed on WW2 aircraft, which prompted me to fulfill an ambition to airbrush my bike tank with a pin-up (nose art style), hence the skin blending was right up my street, just wish I'd seen something like that a couple of years ago then I wouldn't have wasted all that paint.....oh well..

Anyway, on with the show.

Thanks.

Hi Notime,
welcome.
Or should I say "Ey opp Tyke !
I'm a 56 year old grandad too so you will fit right in :)
Nice choice of styles as well old chap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Notime, hope to see some of your work later on :)

Welcome NOTIME ,yes my kids and grandchildren call me old as well ,but who do they always run to when they need something lol enjoy the forum .Show us your tank .

Welcome notime, funny you mention the nose art of WW2 I was thinking about that, actually the wife's suggestion!! Got a ride in the Lancaster bomber(just jane)coming in may for brothers 60th. Just a taxi run mind..not a flight:( but still looking forward to it. Would love to see what you have done so far and work to come. Enjoy the forum there is plenty of great talent,people and enthusiasm on here.

Thanks Guys

Here's the link for my bike in 2010 which was the year I did the Pin-up (well it wouldh've been a link but I don't have the privileges yet).

I've since painted a pin up on an A2 piece of Aluminium but I haven't posted any pics yet.

Bear in mind I'm not an artist by any means and can't draw to save my life but if you want a Botticelli with a Picasso's face I'm your man.

And as for you, Cordyk, ........You Lucky......#'&%$.........Have fun with Jane:adoration::adoration:

Welcome notime, I'm sure you will find this forum to be the best and friendliest available. Enjoy and share!

EH-UP Notime ,losts of my m8 are from Yorkshire and your the friendliest people i know ,My honey moon is going to be in yorkshire this year because its such a lovely place to be .I travel up north just to get my bike serviced or a ride out because of the people there .

EH-UP Notime ,losts of my m8 are from Yorkshire and your the friendliest people i know ,My honey moon is going to be in yorkshire this year because its such a lovely place to be .I travel up north just to get my bike serviced or a ride out because of the people there .

Thanks mi owd,

Eh-Op!! I used to live in Cumbria so picked that one up! ;-) Welcome!!

Back