Electric Erasers

C

Compleks

Sorry if this has been posted before, my search skills are not great.
I've seen a lot of different brands of electric eraser being used, and heard a lot of good and bad reviews to go with them.

I was wondering what you guys use?
What would you recommend?

Thanks.

I saw the helix in your video and was going to jack the thread, but thought I had better not :)

Seems reasonably priced too. Now if only I could find them on eBay!
Thanks guys.

For those in the uk, I just bought an electric eraser from Poundland, for yup, you guessed it a quid Lol. Want to try the erasing method sometime, so thought I'd get one to try when I get a chance. It somes with spares, and it works, but don't know how effective it is. Thought it was worth a go just to mess with though.

I have a Helix also. If you get one be sure to buy replacement erasers. But experiment with it first to see how it acts cause it will take the paint off. It really used for hard highlights and textures. Also check into getting some fabercastell pencils eraser for a more controllable erasing. You can find those at Dick Blick for like 3.99 for a pack of 2

We only get the Derwent ones here in SA. Have not had any problems yet. But we only get one type of refill for it and it is the soft one. So to get a harder eraser, I just strip the wood away from those pencil type erasers, add some tape around it and it fits.

Love the enginuity Andre I hardly use my electric eraser I mainly use it for cleaning up over spray as I have veared away from using masking as much as I can
We only get the Derwent ones here in SA. Have not had any problems yet. But we only get one type of refill for it and it is the soft one. So to get a harder eraser, I just strip the wood away from those pencil type erasers, add some tape around it and it fits.

Last edited:
Back