etac i cant say it enough

i have to say i cant get on with etac for some reason, maybe its because im use to AA so much. but i cant get it to flow how i want it or reduced how i want it. its either to light or too dark. but it smells nice lol i will do some more with it now i have my new brush and try it again.

which line are you using, what are you reducing with, and how much are you reducing? Also, Condition-air is like a Miracle-in-a-Bottle, especially when the weather starts making things act up. Plus, you can use it in pretty much any water-based paint to make a BIG improvement in tip-dry, atomization, flow, etc. I've used it with E'Tac, obviously, with Wicked and Wicked detail, Createx Illustration, Com-art, Holbien, Golden, and probably a few others I can't think of. Haven't found any it's not compatable with yet.

I have to admit I do love my Marissa set of Etac' efx, I also have some of the old private stock but its a bit lumpy, probably because of age. I've had it a few years so the kids use it with paintbrushes now. My trident paint is fairly nice to use now, got it from airbrushes.com when it was on special, I don't know if they had a bad batch but mine blocked the airbrush up so badly I took it to Mick Neill's and he ran my AB through his solvent cleaner. Since then I've strained all my paint and also have a secondary filter over the top of the bottles to make sure theres no lumps or bits. Seems to have cured the issue and it paints well. Still prefer the efx though. Comart also sprays well and I've not had any trouble with it, minimal tip dry and only a little reducing to get a nice flow.

Lee

So far, I haven't found any reason to use anything but Etac. Good paint and good folks selling it!

Back