etac the colors that marissa uses

You dont have to be a chemist, like Bossman said, i do the same. Just reduce with distilled water and spray away. All the other edaptibles applies for certain application processes. Just apply those processes when needed. It all depends on your painting style, and what your painting on. I may try the new illustration colors from createx, but for now im happy with Etac. It may be a little more spendier, but its worth it if you want a good system.

You dont have to be a chemist, like Bossman said, i do the same. Just reduce with distilled water and spray away. All the other edaptibles applies for certain application processes. Just apply those processes when needed. It all depends on your painting style, and what your painting on. I may try the new illustration colors from createx, but for now im happy with Etac. It may be a little more spendier, but its worth it if you want a good system.

As you know VR I'm mostly painting bikes, do you think E'tac would hold up to that, or do you think that it's more suited to paper/canvas etc?

As you know VR I'm mostly painting bikes, do you think E'tac would hold up to that, or do you think that it's more suited to paper/canvas etc?
Oh most definetly Squishy. But you might have to break out the glass beakers and some goggles! :encouragement:

Back