Evo 2in1 or Krome or ?

I have both and prefer the Evo. I have the AL. Both work great, the Krome is more bang for the buck. The only downside to the Evo for me is no trigger tension adjustment. The tension is at good point, just not adjustable. I ended up buying an infinity waist piece so I could make mine adjustable.

I prefer the Evo for illustration paints and the HP CH for wicked/auto air. Really, they are pretty close performance wise, I seem to get a little better control for subtle detail with my H&S brushes and more saturated single line passes with the Iwata's.

someone is going to say it, so it might as well be me. We all know someone is going to say...

Stick with Iwata. If your not getting the detail you want with the Kustom CH, try an HP-B or get a micron.

You should check out airbrush supply of Houston then. There are a TON of great airbrush suppliers in texas. I'm a native myself from ft worth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have. That is why I'm looking at the evo

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The Evo is marketed more as a cheaper alternative for a beginner airbrush artist. They are bare basic airbrushes and don't even have a trigger adjuster on them.
If you want an Evo just go to Michaels as they sell them. I personally wouldn't recommend one but then again I wouldn't the badgers either but the krome seems to be an improved version I just have no use for one with what I've already got

Last edited by a moderator:
The Evo is marketed more as a cheaper alternative for a beginner airbrush artist. They are bare basic airbrushes and don't even have a trigger adjuster on them.
If you want an Evo just go to Michaels as they sell them. I personally wouldn't recommend one but then again I wouldn't the badgers either but the krome seems to be an improved version I just have no use for one with what I've already got

I'm pretty sure Michaels doesn't sell Harder & Steenbeck airbrushes, at least I've never seen them.

My bad drunken middle of night response lol I saw the word neo and that's what I was talking bout not an h&s Evo lol. I'd say go with the Evo over a krome

My bad drunken middle of night response lol I saw the word neo and that's what I was talking bout not an h&s Evo lol. I'd say go with the Evo over a krome

I had to look at the subject again when you posted, I thought I was losing it...sober none the less. :)

The Evo is cheaper then the Infinity but I would not say it is for the beginner. It's got a few less bells and whistles but it about the same as the Infinity. It uses the same needles and nozzles and can get the same results.

Back