hello
i am drawing in a room with no windows in it
the closest window is in the other room 10m away
i am thinking about some fan with tunnel
any ideas ?
and for some good mask
water base paint

michael

Not really an issue on waterbase paints and indoors, Mask just any mask rated for painting cars will be the best.

thank you
what about extract fan on the other end with tunnel ?
i dont want the room to be fiiled with paint dust

thank you
what about extract fan on the other end with tunnel ?
i dont want the room to be fiiled with paint dust

You should not have a cloud if you are only using your airbrush.
Now if you are talking about trying to use a spray gun for base and clearing than more that out side.
Or build you a paint booth .
But in general airbrush produce a very small amount of over spray.

You should not have a cloud if you are only using your airbrush.
Now if you are talking about trying to use a spray gun for base and clearing than more that out side.
Or build you a paint booth .
But in general airbrush produce a very small amount of over spray.

You mean to tell me that cloud isn't good herb jk I agree with herb here

You mean to tell me that cloud isn't good herb jk I agree with herb here

Shhhh Josh you ain't suppose to tell that is the painters high.....LMAO . But I have yet to get a cloud even with HOK through my airbrush:D But with HOK I always where my mask.

Oh no have I got so bad Herb that you are starting to call me Josh only one thing to do Moonshine
Shhhh Josh you ain't suppose to tell that is the painters high.....LMAO . But I have yet to get a cloud even with HOK through my airbrush:D But with HOK I always where my mask.

Oh no have I got so bad Herb that you are starting to call me Josh only one thing to do Moonshine

You should be honored to even be considered in the same thought as the unstoppable force they is "THE SEAMONKEY" aka josh, lmao!!
Yeah, if you have a cloud when airbrushing, you may wanna pull back less on the trigger, or absolutely get some sort of air flow going.

Josh

You should be honored to even be considered in the same thought as the unstoppable force they is "THE SEAMONKEY" aka josh, lmao!!
Yeah, if you have a cloud when airbrushing, you may wanna pull back less on the trigger, or absolutely get some sort of air flow going.

Josh

Don't you mean spankyamonkey??? LMAO I guess my fingers were in auto mode this morning and being I give Joshie poo the hardest time they automatically wrote his name...

HMmmm if josh was on sesame street would he be count spankyamonkey

I had a room just like that. No windows and no ventilation. What I did is I used a fan blowing the air in between me and my painting and the mist would exit through my door. On the other side of my door was the bathroom with the ceiling fan on.

Love that Moonshiners show! Ol' Tickle is a lush. Gotta hang out with that guy!!! Haaaa!!

I always use shine to reduce my paint and to clean my brush that way when im cleaning it out I just spray it into my mouth, which makes a sweet clean out station. Then I gotta nice buzz when finished, and the extra little paint is killed off by the potency of the shine so there is no waste, lol!!

Josh

i bought a mask today
but still i am thinking of making some booth with extract fan and tunnel to the window in the other room
i found 8" fan
it looks ok
after i will figure where i want to place everything in the room i will buy it
thank you guys

Hi msheetrit :)
For water based paint you don't really have to wear a super good carbon filter mask, BUT if you don't want to ruin your lungs with this dust that comes out with the air when you paint - just use some mask :)
And you could get this fan as you said, it's a good idea. Esp. when you ain't have no windows there.

actully i feel great after painting with this mask
that i cant say on the fabric mask
its the first time i woke up with no sour
spray booth diy coming soon :)

well
after apiting paint today
i am going to replace the mask to double filter
and i need the fan asap

Back