first airbrush

so i got my first airbrush and it is a Master brand from ebay... i am still learning with it and getting into it alot. I am having some flow issues and the spray pattern seems to be flat instead of round and the flow of the paint ( wicked water base ) is kinda hard to dial in. My question is I was looking at a iwata eclipse HP-CS. Does a quality airbrush make a huge difference? I mean I know it does obviously but a beginner is it worth the extra money

Yes, a name brand airbrush is worth the extra money. Get a Badger, Paasche, Grex, Harder & Steenbeck, or Iwata and I think you will see a big difference. If you bought the Master from TCP Global, you might want to contact them. They may replace your bad Master or give you credit towards another brush. The spray pattern should definitely be round. If your airbrush has a tiny .2mm nozzle, I believe you would do better to start off with something larger.

Don

Thanks for the reply I have the .2mm I ordered the .2 .3 .5 one as well but I think I might spend the money and get an iwata... I have about three hours total time using an airbrush but I am addicted this is my first attempt at any art work with it... I still need to get batter at blending and dagger strokes..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354212315.941915.jpg

Back