First Dagger strokes...oh boy

T

tljbcrew

I went ahead and did these on a larger piece of paper so I could do more starting with right to left and left to right.

Be gentle (kidding fire away) but I would like to hear thoughts advice etc.. First ever attempt. You all weren't kidding, these were tough.
I did get a little overconfident and attempted a pic I found online as a dagger stroke practice pic. Anyway, can't wait to get back to practicing.

daggers.jpgdaggerstroke pic.jpg

thanks man! Yeah I call that one my sperm bank. My steady hand seems asleep.

The most important, Have fun,
Something that has helped me run a start and finish line
Air on move as you hit the start line paint on as you get to the finish line paint off, air off,

I actually verbally walk through the steps air on paint on paint off air off,

( i swear if someone makes a wax on wax off joke )

haha ok Karate kid will refrain. But I do know exactly what you mean. And you can really notice my biggest problem was starting. I have a lot of prominent blobs kicking off the line. I'll make the air on paint on a little more deliberate so I can start a good habit vs. a bad one.
Thanks for the tip man.

go cobra kai ; )

very cool, thanks for that man. Yeah dug up an oldie. Boy is 7 now. Time moves way to fast.

Great practice know that feeling mines only 9 months now but it seems like yeaterday he was just a little peanut coming home from the hospital

Looks good. It looks like you are using the "start far with a lot of air and pant and come closer as you close up" technique. Try and keep the same distance and just close your paint. It will be more uniform and not look like comet trails.

The most important, Have fun,
Something that has helped me run a start and finish line
Air on move as you hit the start line paint on as you get to the finish line paint off, air off,

I actually verbally walk through the steps air on paint on paint off air off,

( i swear if someone makes a wax on wax off joke )

Miagi airbrush tutor taught you huh? Does paint the fence work for vertical dagger strokes? Haaaa!!! Sorry couldn't help it! Haaaaa!

tljbcrew these are not bad at all. I like the beach scene as well. Keep at it and the rest is all up to how creative you can get! Nice job!

thanks man! Yeah I call that one my sperm bank. My steady hand seems asleep.

LMAO I was gonna say that but thought I better not...LOL Moonshine that the ticket , steady them nerves right on down..Heck look what id does for the monkeyman Josh....

Back