First Eyes

The second new member that I noticed sprayed excellent eyes after only a brief time of airbrushing. The tutorial is really good (assuming you watched that). Good work!

The second new member that I noticed sprayed excellent eyes after only a brief time of airbrushing. The tutorial is really good (assuming you watched that). Good work!
agreed.... there have been some excellent eyes recently.... some really talented beginners joining the site at the moment!
well done triskel and welcome to the forum buddy

Look better than my first 10 did :) good job keep practicing I still do the at least once a week and it's allways getting better :)

These are really good, maybe i should look into the tutorials myself.

Thx all for the comments. Thow I still have a world to discover, Its good to see Im on the way.

Hmmmm. still havent attempted the eye yet ! for only two weeks you've done a great job. you're headed in the right direction !

They look awesome! I'm still doing practice sheets when I can find the time, so you're progressing really well!

Nice job on the eyes... What kinda gun do you use because right now I'm using a Master airbrush? I'm just starting out and I'm having trouble on the dagger strokes....

104_1888.jpgI need a lot of help with the eye lashes... What do you all think of my first eye?

View attachment 6108I need a lot of help with the eye lashes... What do you all think of my first eye?
back off the trigger a little buddy so you are not spraying so heavy

also do not use straight black fir shading, I know its difficult with printer paper but once you move on to a better paper our canvas your page will bout wrinkle so much, however if you spray lightly in layers leaving each later to dry properly it shouldn't be an issue....back to the point....start with a ratio of like 20 drops white to one drop black, do the while picture working from darkest to light, then another later with like 10white to 1 black, then another layer of like 5 white to one black then finally maybe 3 white to one black, something like that......spraying each later very lightly, allowing drying times if you go to heavy......make sure you reduce your paint nicely also.....p.s daggers are a bitch early on!

I'm 2 weeks in myself and getting ready to try the eye. I'm nervous to actually do a picture but after seeing your awesome job I'm feeling optimistic :)
Hey Alaska how are you doing? Just try it out to see where your at. Beacuse believe me I'm NOT THAT GOOD. You should have seen my first eye.

Hey Alaska how are you doing? Just try it out to see where your at. Beacuse believe me I'm NOT THAT GOOD. You should have seen my first eye.

Ya I've gotten the eye down pretty good now and have moved past it. I'm up to learning the rock texture lesson. Thanks though. I'm getting more and more comfortable. Just changed to spectra tex paint and so far I'm way impressed over createx.

Back