First request.

larz313

Gravity Guru
Have a friend that's asking me to do some work on a prosthetic leg socket. I'm guessing its some sort of plastic, I will find out for sure later. I currently use Createx Wicked paints. Will that be ok to use, or do I need to invest in another paint?

Have a friend that's asking me to do some work on a prosthetic leg socket. I'm guessing its some sort of plastic, I will find out for sure later. I currently use Createx Wicked paints. Will that be ok to use, or do I need to invest in another paint?

If it is plastic you will need a plastic primer, wicked will be fine, but need protecting with clear coat.

I thought so. I saw some paint made by Temptu I think I spelled it right, saying its great for this. But its marketed as a temp tattoo media.

Temptu is a airbrush tattoo ink - alcohol based. I have used a different name brand airbrush tattoo ink on prosthetic's and it is very temporary. (I run an airbrush tattoo business when it's not -25 outside :smilet-digitalpoint )

Marshall Arts on the other forum makes and paints prosthetics professionally He would probably be able to answer any ?'s you have

Last edited by a moderator:
Back