First Submission

For ya first go at it not to bad.
May I suggest ya watch Steve Leahy live feed on FB pretty much every Monday at 6 (it might be 7 I am not sure what time zone yer on.But Steve does a lot of cars and super small to boot. But I find his chrome work amazing.

Yes, Steve is live tonight, 6pm I think, Ohio time whatever that is, EST? CET?. All I know is It's 11pm here in England but I rarely go to bed before midnight so I'm able to catch the live feed. It's great to learn stuff and we get to have a chat in the comments too.

Lee

Thanks. I've got some other stuff I've done over the last few months trying to recreate effects and techniques I have watched others do, but I don't see the point in wasting anyone's time with those. I already know what I did or didn't do right. I might put some in the gallery and you guys can do what you want with them.

Hopefully I'll have something new to post in the near future. Gotta finish the current work first.

Last edited:
Thanks. I've got some other stuff I've done over the last few months trying to recreate effects and techniques I have watched others do, but I don't see the point in wasting anyone's time with those. I already know what I did or didn't do right. I might put some in the gallery and you guys can do what you want with them.

Hopefully I'll have something new to post in the near future. Gotta finish the current work first.

At least you have something to finish. I haven't painted for months. Actually I do have a painting to finish and really want to have a go but just cant motivate myself. I am getting closer to having my room back to a usable state so maybe once that's done the willingness to step into a tidy organised room will change my mood.. I do have to paint my PaintPal so that's going to be my encouragement even if I have to paint it on the dining table. (not literally) it would be to big for an envelope :)

Lee

Back