Flow Problems

@Madbrush

Have you completely lost your mind? Take what exactly? I'm sorry if you're wrong. Don't blow a gasket. I've been wrong before, but I don't remember losing my mind over it.
This isn't a popularity contest. It's about posting legit information and not made up facts.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, without realising it I was standing a little too close to my thinners and suddenly became delusional, I actually believed that I had learned something, but I'm fine now, I understand I actually know nothing at all, I hope you can forgive me I would be so upset if I were to lose such a good friend.

To anyone I have ever given advice to in the past, it was all fake and every mistake you've ever made since then has been my fault entirely, I promise to save upall the money I make working at Macdonalds to reimburse everyone.

From now on guys please do the sensible thing and listen only to Mr Bossman.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, without realising it I was standing a little too close to my thinners and suddenly became delusional, I actually believed that I had learned something, but I'm fine now, I understand I actually know nothing at all, I hope you can forgive me I would be so upset if I were to lose such a good friend.

To anyone I have ever given advice to in the past, it was all fake and every mistake you've ever made since then has been my fault entirely, I promise to save upall the money I make working at Macdonalds to reimburse everyone.

From now on guys please do the sensible thing and listen only to Mr Bossman.

QFT. Switch to water based and you won't have these problems.

What Jagardn did was put peanutbutter in his gas tank and fixed his transmission leak.

I put a nozzle cleaner in the nozzle and fixed a nozzle. I didn't put a nozzle cleaner in the nozzle and fix the air valve.

Back