Foam Storage Question

The old and trusty contact cement it ok. EVA is not the most friendly polymer to glue too. But flexible mechanical glues using the pores will be fine. EVA and PUR hot glues work well though.
Cutting the outside dimensions after gluing is a safe and wise option and lasers are a great way of profiling EVA. Just dont forget to cut finger scallops to grab your brushes out. Sewing EVA is another and unique way of joining it just back right off on the tension

You know, when I first read the thread title, I thought " I know some girls who store foam in their bras, I'll just ask one of them ".

Seems like you have it all sorted without my having to.
👍
the drawers have the only foam in the house if you don't count seat cushions lol

You know, when I first read the thread title, I thought " I know some girls who store foam in their bras, I'll just ask one of them ".

Seems like you have it all sorted without my having to.
👍
I wouldn't know,,, never had an airbitush below a "C" cup and mostly D's 😂🤣😂

I wish my draw looked like yours JackEB working quality tools of Olywata's H&S and GSI and it looks like your cups run ith over too 🥰
😊
tecnically 2 gsi, 1 H&S, 2 Olympus and the rest are Iwata, there are 2 Iwata at the front of the drawer that aren’t visible.
I have more than I can use at once but I’m at an age now where I don’t ‘justify’ my buys. Each has their own advantages
I use several of the side cups at once, one large one with cleaner and two or three colours in other cups kinda like a micro siphon feed :)

Phase two - validating my vector cut files and confirmed time on a laser cutter tomorrow.

Grab your snorkels, boys and girls, we're going deep.

Also, when I'm done, if anyone wants access to the cut files, let me know.

-Rock

Attachments

• 20240112_154016.jpg
    20240112_154016.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 9
Here's the final laser cut trays.

Attachments

• 20240115_124809.jpg
    20240115_124809.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240115_124746.jpg
    20240115_124746.jpg