As this had a pretty big impact (for me ) I thought it might be worth mentioning. The trigger of the CM-SB v2 fits the v1 version, I handled a v2 a couple of times and didn't think it worth to buy one as my v1 performs about the same, I did like it's higher trigger though. I changed my v1 for a v2 trigger and painted 2 days with it now and after I got the feel for it I (takes a bit) must say that for me it makes a huge difference. I think the fact that the trigger is longer makes for more leverage. This makes aminestering the right amount of paint a lot easier. Controling small amounts of paint (increasing and decreasing it by a tiny bit while painting) became so much easier I'd almost say its redicilous . Also varying the amount of air (in combination with a soltz spring) becomes more responsive. This is ofcourse my personal experience, but I'd highly recommend changing your trigger when working with a CM-SB v1.