For you Wicked people

Jesse Knapp

Young Tutorling
I've seen a couple post "I'm a Wicked (insert appropriate pronoun here)" and I'm curious about Wicked and Candies. Do you use AA Candies ( or some other candy) or does Wicked have a paint that works like the Candy?
Jess

I've seen a couple post "I'm a Wicked (insert appropriate pronoun here)" and I'm curious about Wicked and Candies. Do you use AA Candies ( or some other candy) or does Wicked have a paint that works like the Candy?
Jess
I use AA candies. Chemically speaking, AA and Wicked are pretty much the same paint. With wicked having greater pigment density and different color ranges aimed more at fine art.

So they interoperate easily and can be combined, use the same sealers, reducers and additives.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

AA candy is a pigment candy unless they changed it with the introduction of the Candy2o which is a true water base dye candy that act the exact same way as the urethane candy.
They did go from suggesting that you use the 4030 now called a balancing clear as the intercoat clear to the 4040 bleed checker as the new intercoat.
But you can use any of the Wicked, Autoair, Candy2o and Createx Illustration with one another without issues.

Ditto what the others have said. The Createx Candy2o is the Candy paint for the whole Createx range. The new 4050 UVLS Clear is now the carrier and people seem to be liking it.

Back