Found Perfect Substrate For "Practicing"

Johnny

Double Actioner
Framed Magnetic Dry Erase Board

You will recall I'm brand new with ZERO artistic ability - but I'm trying. I was tired of throwing away paper after paper and poster board after poster board, so I decided to give this a try.

It's outstanding - at least for acrylic paint. It wipes clean with a wet or damp cloth or sponge depending upon how dry the paint is.

Metal 17" x 23" Framed Magnetic Dry Erase Board by Artminds™ | Michaels

dry erase.jpg

Interesting idea :thumbsup:. Very slippery surface to gain control on. Keep it around when not using it to practice - they can come in handy! I work on one of these boards, but I use it because it is magnetic. I use rare earth magnets to hold paper masks in place while I work on certain areas of any given piece.

mask magnets1.jpg

Yep. I've been practicing with an 8x10 picture frame. This has more real estate.
Interesting idea :thumbsup:. Very slippery surface to gain control on. Keep it around when not using it to practice - they can come in handy! I work on one of these boards, but I use it because it is magnetic. I use rare earth magnets to hold paper masks in place while I work on certain areas of any given piece.

View attachment 65337

Good idea

Back