Free Bottles Of Wicked

@Squishy sorry to bother you - but this thread seems to be left open, and my curiosity is getting the best of me. Has Jared Pittman come through on his deal to provide you with the free paint?

There was another gent that got overlooked in this thread that is doing some good for kids in a school (I think because folks seemed to really want to see a commitment made) - so I made good with him (at least I hope my help helped). If Jared does not follow through with this commitment, could you please let me know, and I will arrange for some support for you, when you are at a point to begin teaching. I'd hate to see someones plans fall short because someone else made a promise on this forum, and then failed to follow through.... bad form.

It is indeed bad form @DaveG, Despite frequent comments in other threads of @jared pittman there has been no confirmation that the offer has been honoured.

"Bad form" is the polite version of what I'd like to say !

and a big thumbs up to you for helping @Steve McCracken out with paint supplies.

Thanks, Jack - I felt like it was a very small thing that could mean a whole lot to others, so it was not a big deal at all... would do it again in a heart beat. And, Yes, "Bad Form" is about the most polite way I could think of phrasing it...

And yes, I have seen the requests in other threads being ignored - one of the reasons I wanted to come back here and inquire. Also one reason why I did not tag JP directly, figuring I would get no answer, but may from Squishy.

Last edited:
@DaveG Thank you so much for your support. Unfortunately I did not hear back from Jared - even to say he had found someone else, or had changed h is mind etc. It would have been nice to know.

However, there are some very big hearted people around here (including your good self), and @The dude generously came forward, and at this moment a package is on its way from him. He has denied it, but he is in fact a legend.

Thank you so much for your offer, and for helping Steve. He also works with kids, and I'm sure has very similar reasons for wanting to get them into ABing. Its tough to see kids feel they are no good for a variety of reasons, then give up and make poor choices. Having something to feel good and proud about can have a real impact in other areas, and sometimes just having the chance to have fun and feel relaxed and safe is all they need.

Steve if you get going before me, I will be picking your brains for sure for tips.

Back