Free Bottles Of Wicked

Ha ha! 1 - 0 to me!!!

Actually my arse drags on the carpet too, but usually after a curry, the trail it leaves helps me find my way from the bog back to the telly.:)

And what a coincidence, the starter of this thread also seems drags his arse, that would make this an arse dragging jack, .....NOTE I did say jack and not Jackie, I know better than that :eek::eek::eek:

Well I hope to get to learn and do proper art work at some point as of today I am working it like a job and only concerned about hours vs income ratio. That may sound kinda excrementty to all my fellow artist but you try and pay for the hospital bills my little one is racking up. My artistic integrity is apparently for sale
I'll keep an eye on this - only so much I can do :). Will be looking for more info, and look forward to getting to know Daniel a bit better.

Well I hope to get to learn and do proper art work at some point as of today I am working it like a job and only concerned about hours vs income ratio. That may sound kinda excrementty to all my fellow artist but you try and pay for the hospital bills my little one is racking up. My artistic integrity is apparently for sale

There have been times when "Art" was my only source of income, and when you have a family to care for, you do what you have to do. I certainly understand that. I've got two, a son and daughter, but they are both grown now. My daughter just got her masters degree in Architecture, and I have been supporting her 100% for the last 6 or 8 months or so while she finished her thesis (in another country) - My wife is fully disabled (she has MS, and it has been very progressive) so, I am a full time caregiver. Have been for almost 15 years now... We get to know each other a bit better, and I feel like I might be able to help out, I certainly will.

Right now, I can say I understand what you are going through, albeit maybe not all the details, and I am here to listen if you need it. Message me, if you prefer...

Last edited:
The thing I find most annoying is that @jared pittman has logged onto the forum many times since posting this thread, and in fact he has been on the forum today, but he still cannot be bothered answering a simple question as to whom he had decided to gift the paint to.
I am gettin
The thing I find most annoying is that @jared pittman has logged onto the forum many times since posting this thread, and in fact he has been on the forum today, but he still cannot be bothered answering a simple question as to whom he had decided to gift the paint to.
Steve McCracken was the only one that messaged me - like what's up I want that paint I will take care of him never had anyone transfer money to my paypal. The reason I got off this thread is because of all the b.s.- when a guy just wants to give away some God damn paint- you know? No one messaged me about the paint other than him just a bunch of b.s. Talk about everything but the paint. If I don't have to go through extra b.s. getting $10 paypal transfer for shipping will take care of steve- might even have to pay couple bucks out of pocket but will take care of him! Wicked base staying with me it works amazing with EFX in and over.

I am gettin

Steve McCracken was the only one that messaged me - like what's up I want that paint I will take care of him never had anyone transfer money to my paypal. The reason I got off this thread is because of all the b.s.- when a guy just wants to give away some God damn paint- you know? No one messaged me about the paint other than him just a bunch of b.s. Talk about everything but the paint. If I don't have to go through extra b.s. getting $10 paypal transfer for shipping will take care of steve- might even have to pay couple bucks out of pocket but will take care of him! Wicked base staying with me it works amazing with EFX in and over.

I think that is cool- kids and teens need something to hang on to- if you are serious I would love to support your art program by giving you these bottles I just need shipping- room full of people only 1 girl understands what I am trying to do help someone. Give me a minute if I go to post office it's not more than $10 I will message you and send them on the belief of your word and your desire to help kids.

This was a reply to Squishy, I think this should say it?

I am gettin

Tisk tisk tisk.....

Ok @jared pittman you have a funny way of dealing with people.

You have made incorrect and inappropriate accusations (in your "rugged" post), you have made offers and not made good on them. Your mode of operation is deceitful and dishonest. You have not come through with your promises. The way you are acting makes you appear nothing more than a grandstander who is trying to look impressive. Cut it out.

It is time for you to either put up or shut up. Contribute here reasonably as a forum member or you are welcome to leave and find another forum. I can assist you with that I am sure. Is this a threat? No, it is a clear message that you are becoming unwelcome in this group.

LOL , I'm not entirely sure never having had any but it might be something you and I could make use of sometimes, maybe some of those who have it can do an SBS on it;)

Oh and here I thought it had something to do with sailing..Yup I think and SBS may indeed help us a bit Hehehe

Back