Freehand Lines exercise

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hey Everybody,
A new video from Alina of the RusAirbrush School has been posted. mid any of you have tried the control exercise from the previous video you’ll know they’re demanding, but very useful. Here is a link to the video, the exercise sheet is linked in the description. Don’t forgot to post some photos of your efforts.

Here’s the link to the previous episode for anyone who hasn’t seen or tried it already. Again, the link to the work sheets is in the description.

when I first did this exercise I didn't think it was all that difficult. Then I went back to it and tried it again, boy I was wrong with my first assessment, this is hard as hell HAHA.

when I first did this exercise I didn't think it was all that difficult. Then I went back to it and tried it again, boy I was wrong with my first assessment, this is hard as hell HAHA.
That’s a totally fair assessment lol. The difficulty i think comes from moving slowly, sticking to the taper of the lines and doing each line in one go.

Her exercises are tough at first but he more you do them the easier it becomes.
Also very true, it’s a simple but challenging exercise that really helps control. I go back to them every now and again to keep practicing.

I'm still really new to airbrushing, so my control is questionable at best. I can do straight horizontal lines pretty well, but my vertical lines look like an EKG. I definitely have got some work to do.

I'm still really new to airbrushing, so my control is questionable at best. I can do straight horizontal lines pretty well, but my vertical lines look like an EKG. I definitely have got some work to do.
I’m not so new to airbrushing and my slow lines still look like a EKG !! And the harder I try and keep it straight the worse it gets lol

Back