Friendly or what ?

See what I mean about the speed......less than two hours and a hole heap of 'TOSH' to read.....Fan-bleeding-tastic :victorious:

See what I mean about the speed......less than two hours and a hole heap of 'TOSH' to read.....Fan-bleeding-tastic :victorious:

Now you must reply to all the hijacking so we can get that post count of yours up and get to know how you really are..

God give me strength !!!! You guys....Madbrush...your back on the naughty step!

Thanks bingy that's damn decent of you to say so:)

WHAT!!! All I did was use my psychic abilities to predict a particular event and subsequently warn of it, but since I volunteered myself for the role of forum's stress doll I suppose I just have to accept the blame, if it keeps my mates out trouble, it's worth it.

We could use one of Squishy's Cordy calming poems right about now.

WHAT!!! All I did was use my psychic abilities to predict a particular event and subsequently warn of it, but since I volunteered myself for the role of forum's stress doll I suppose I just have to accept the blame, if it keeps my mates out trouble, it's worth it.

We could use one of Squishy's Cordy calming poems right about now.
There once was a bloke from suffolk who was feared my most folk ,
But we know he is near to fill us will fear
so we filled him with beer ..

I know I know is sucks but hey I am no Squishy...

There once was a bloke from suffolk who was feared my most folk ,
But we know he is near to fill us will fear
so we filled him with beer ..

I know I know is sucks but hey I am no Squishy...
there once was a boy named kevin.......
whose girlfriend was 4 ft eleven.............when she looked at his c@#+ ,........which was hard as a rock, ........she said thats 10 inches long .......minus seven hahaha

whose girlfriend was 4 ft eleven.............when she looked at his c@#+ ,........which was hard as a rock, ........she said thats 10 inches long .......minus seven hahaha

ROTHLMAO Now that is funny....

Now this just might take some of the heat off of me, ha ha ha

I've got one about a boy from downducket.......er no second thoughts haha

LMFAO!!!!! Now that is funny, I just just read it aloud to the mrs and she's laughing...squishy has her work cut out now...fezley you are my new favourite :)

LMFAO!!!!! Now that is funny, I just just read it aloud to the mrs and she's laughing...squishy has her work cut out now...fezley you are my new favourite :)
damn that wasn't the outcome I had predicted our hoped for.......through my rumbunctious and mischievous nature I have now become clss swot.....I saw what effect this had on squishy, pushed out, shunned cast to the wolves.....abandoned like a li.......no to far adam not every body has same since of humour as you

I think thats Josh's son actually the pic was at a training exercise before the dart incident of 2012 he has taken after his dad but even better he jacks his old mans videos too

Lmao!! You think that's funny listen to this!! Yesterday I was painting the boys portraits and video taping it so my mom could see it. I was in zone listening to music as usual and I heard a noise. When I turned to see what it was, he had that damn dart gun point blank at my head.

I said "what are you doing"

He said "dang, i was going to pop you a good one, but since your painting me for grandma, i wont." then he turned and said as he was walking out "i would hate for you to mess up this sexy face!!"

I laughed my ass off, literally!!!! he was also waving his hand in front of his face like John Cena, lol!!

Well I was filming in high speed as so I didn't catch it with the sound!! That sucked!!

Josh

Last edited:
Lmao!! You think that's funny listen to this!! Yesterday I the boys portraits and video taping it so my mom could see it. I was in zone listening to music as usual and I head a noise. When I turned to see what it was, he had that damn dart gun point blank at my head.

I said "what are you doing"

He said "dang, i was going to pop you a good one, but since your painting me for grandma, i wont." then he turned and said as he was walking out "i would hate for you to mess up this sexy face!!"

I laughed my ass off, literally!!!! he was also waving his hand in front of his face like John Cena, lol!!

Well I was filming in high speed as so I didn't catch it with the sound!! That sucked!!

Josh

You tell your son that I admire him .... But he should have shot you anyway ....

Back