Friendly or what ?

Talk about thread jacking!!! It took me all night to get to the end of this thread and then I had to go back to see who it was that was introducing himself. LOL
Gotta love it! :)
Hi Simon, welcome to the forum. As you can see, there are a bunch of Thread Jackers out there!!

Painting a lady he found quite appealing
Ad fez got a peculiar feeling
And so just for fun
He pulled out his gun
But then pissed all over the ceiling.
oh no I missed this post!......haha you watch out now trish........its on!

damn that wasn't the outcome I had predicted our hoped for.......through my rumbunctious and mischievous nature I have now become clss swot.....I saw what effect this had on squishy, pushed out, shunned cast to the wolves.....abandoned like a li.......no to far adam not every body has same since of humour as you

I am outside in the freezing cold, all alone and lonely, a billy no mates, with a big wolf bite on my butt. Lol! But at least I'm not a swot!

Haaaaaa!!! Damn it fez that was a pretty good one there! Squishy has some competition and is going to have to step it up a little!! Haaaa!! To get back on the original topic, I agree, this truly is the coolest place to hang out and get some great tips and see some awesome art work!!!

Just wanted to be let back in from the cold Fezzles Lol, and it Hab's fault Lol Lol Lol, he said I should step it up ,so really, I'm just being good and doing as I was told, I can't get into trouble for that can I? Not little old me. LOL!!!!!!

Back