Friendly or what ?

B

Bingy99

Following a number of people who have recently joined this forum along with myself who have been made very welcome, I felt compelled to say, that I do not think I have joined any other forum, where straight away I felt more welcomed and existing members were so openly friendly and helpful.

It makes the existance of these forums so much fun and such a source of usefull information when thay are so active and friendly.

The other thing that has been very impressive is the speed with which people respond to new posts. On many other forums it can be days and tens of viewings before any response is forthecoming. On here it seems that only an hour or two brings some meaningful reply.

A big thanks to those taking the time to reply and offer help, and to all those new members for noting the same.

Simon

Simon that is what makes this family work. We try to treat everyone like family and get to know everyone better.
A lot of folks have joined but do not take the time to make a introduction and tells us a bit about yourself ,
With a forum that is world wide I try to respect every ones views and make you feel like you do when you go to your best friends house.
So I am glad that we are making this place somewhere people want to hang out at and take part in the party we call airbrushing.

No thanks necessary Simon, look upon us as the all night pharmacists (thank god for spell check lol) of airbrushing, there is always someone on hand to deal with your complaint and prescribe the right medicine, and lets face it, civility doesn't cost anything because it is priceless, and don't forget all prescriptions are free of charge also, lol

Mr Micron will be along shortly to Jack this thread, followed neck and neck by Seamonkey and Ad Fez, after witch there is a very good chance that I will be holding the rear and then we will all be told off my "Mr Cordy sir please" who of course in the true fashion of wonderful forum will be totally ignored, I don't why he bothers, there is also a chance that 4D will also pipe in, if he does please immediately hit the "like" button, since we would very much like him to feel wanted (bless him).

Stick around and join in the fun, airbrushing doesn't need to all up hill, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks necessary Simon, look upon us as the all night pharmacists (thank for spell check lol) of airbrushing, there is always someone on hand to deal with your complaint and prescribe the right medicine, and lets face it, civility doesn't cost anything because it is priceless, and don't forget all prescriptions are free of charge also, lol

Mr Micron will be along shortly to Jack this thread, followed neck and neck by Seamonkey and Ad Fez, after witch there is a very good chance that I will be holding the rear and then we will all be told off my "Mr Cordy sir please" who of course in the true fashion of wonderful forum will be totally ignored, I don't why he bothers, there is also a chance that 4D will also pipe in, if he does please immediately hit the "like" button, since we would very much like him to feel wanted (bless him).

Nah mate this is one of those threads i respect and would not jack... Granted for most I say if it was not a good thread I would not jack it but in this case it is a good thread and deserves respect being he is thankful that we are helpful and play around and pick on each other . But in a loving way ..

But I do feel you have a fetish for rears... how does you wife feel about you wanting to hold a monkey's butt ? Sorry Simon I had to get that one in .. Nature of the hijack beast ...

Nah mate this is one of those threads i respect and would not jack... Granted for most I say if it was not a good thread I would not jack it but in this case it is a good thread and deserves respect being he is thankful that we are helpful and play around and pick on each other . But in a loving way ..

But I do feel you have a fetish for rears... how does you wife feel about you wanting to hold a monkey's butt ? Sorry Simon I had to get that one in .. Nature of the hijack beast ...

Micro Man SHUT UP!!!, my wife knows nothing about that, well she does now!!! and I thought you were friend, lol

No thanks necessary Simon, look upon us as the all night pharmacists (thank god for spell check lol) of airbrushing, there is always someone on hand to deal with your complaint and prescribe the right medicine, and lets face it, civility doesn't cost anything because it is priceless, and don't forget all prescriptions are free of charge also, lol

cordy always tells us off as we all know he likes to hold the rear..... ba boom tish* thank you im here all week

oh damn that joke had all ready been done!!! must read forward before making quip

God give me strength !!!! You guys....Madbrush...your back on the naughty step!

Thanks bingy that's damn decent of you to say so:)

I get the feeling you have already given me the two middle fingers:)

Kev , I would never do that to you . Why cause I know you are just messing with us right now. and I know when it is time to be serious .
Threads like this are a great thing , it means we as a family are doing our job and making this place a great and friendly place to hang out at.
So when a new member of our family takes the time to make a comment like this I try my hardest to respect the thoughts behind it.
Now tell Simon you are sorry and all will be forgiven .. :D
Spread the love ... I just have to give you a hard time cause I like you , just think if I did not like you what kind of time I would give ya:smiley_simmons:

Simon!!!! Say hello to Alvin and Theodore for me, I loved watching "THE REAL CHIPMUNKS" not the new ones. Lmao!!
Simon that is nice of you to say, and you are rite, we have a special group of people here and that sets us apart. You are now apart of the family so enjoy and follow along :)

Also Madbrush is spot on, but you are in luck because I don't have enough time to stay and jack this thread with the gang....... But when I get off work...... It's happening, lol!

Josh

Back