From Badger with love....

"talk to Michael's to at least include the primary colors in all their stores?"

They are supposed to have the six color primary set in each store. I'll see what i can find out.

I went there tonight and they are waaaayyyyy overpriced the wanted 159 for the 105 which I am pretty sure is double the price

Ken welcome to the site.

As long as you speak of your own products and handle the info you have on the competition in the diplomatic manner as you always do i can see no problem in the posts coming from you, the fact that we have access to you for questions on this forum is awesome and should be welcomed by any user.

As for the costumer service you are known for, i just wanted to say that i experienced this level of service recently and was serviced by you through email. World class service would be fitting here.
My issue was a Krome body with the threads visible in the bottom of the cup, which as you told was a flaw in a productions series, i expected to be told to photograph or otherwise produce evidence of this but was quite surprised when you just gave me the benefit of doubt and send me the most expensive replacment part of the airbrush.

Look forward to pick up on your wisdom in the future posts.

Happy costumer from Denmark

Mr. Micron,

I don't want to inconvenience you in any way - but can you email me (kenbadger@aol.com) the location of the Michaels you go to? They're all supposed to have the airbrushes in locked cases at the storefront. When you bring the place card to the register - they give you the airbrush. Patriot is the green card/green box, anthem is blue, 200 is orange. I'djust like to check with corportae if they're doing anything different at select stores.

Sent and happy to do it. If it means fixing a problem I am more than happy to help. and no inconvenience at all.

Welcome to the forum, Ken. I am new here too and these people are the best! Its nice to know that you and your company care about the people who use its product.

Ken welcome to the site.

As long as you speak of your own products and handle the info you have on the competition in the diplomatic manner as you always do i can see no problem in the posts coming from you, the fact that we have access to you for questions on this forum is awesome and should be welcomed by any user.

As for the costumer service you are known for, i just wanted to say that i experienced this level of service recently and was serviced by you through email. World class service would be fitting here.
My issue was a Krome body with the threads visible in the bottom of the cup, which as you told was a flaw in a productions series, i expected to be told to photograph or otherwise produce evidence of this but was quite surprised when you just gave me the benefit of doubt and send me the most expensive replacment part of the airbrush.

Look forward to pick up on your wisdom in the future posts.

Happy costumer from Denmark

Thanks for the welcome, and the service recognition. You got in just in time on our graciousness. After meeting with our engineers, we concluded the threads in the cup were not a defect as much as they were the cause of a necessary manufacturing process. There is more explanation regarding that here: http://www.airbrushforum.org/airbrushes/2190-badger-krome.html

We do stand behind our product 100% and will always do so when a user's concern is verifiably relative to our manufacturing quality, but not every concern is necessarily a flaw in the quality of the product's manufacture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome, and the service recognition. You got in just in time on our graciousness. After meeting with our engineers, we concluded the threads in the cup were not a defect as much as they were the cause of a necessary manufacturing process. There is more explanation regarding that here: http://www.airbrushforum.org/airbrushes/2190-badger-krome.html

We do stand behind our product 100% and will always do so when a user's concern is verifiably relative to our manufacturing quality, but not every concern is necessarily a flaw in the quality of the product's manufacture.
Well lucky me then :)
Maybe i should by the rest of the parts for the old body then and then end up with a second Krome and dont have to change the needle/nozzles when going from the .3 setup to the .2 setup.

Well lucky me then :)
Maybe i should by the rest of the parts for the old body then and then end up with a second Krome and dont have to change the needle/nozzles when going from the .3 setup to the .2 setup.

I think it'd be a little easier to just buy the second Krome - or win one if Mitch ever runs another competition. :)

I must say thank you as well for the prizes you put up for the competitions!!!!! Great to have you in the forum!!!

Hi there Ken! Nice to see you here too :) We are looking forward seeing you again in Chicago!!! x

Marissa,

Nice to be here and to see you also. Looking forward to hosting the class with you in July at our factory in suburban Chicago.

I hope you and Carlo have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. I will be in touch with you soon and can't wait to see you both again.

Back