From Badger with love....

K

KenBadger

Hey all, finally dropped in here...thanx Mitch for helping me through my computer illiteracy. I look forward to visiting here when able, and hope you won't mind my particpation in threads I think I can contribute to. I'm not a spammer - and don't ever want to be one - so if you ever think I'm spamming for Badger (my company), please call me on it and I'll reel it in. If it's OK - I may occasional share new product info, but I'll just post the info and leave it at that.

I enjoy helping airbrush enthusiast from a technical/product performance perspective, and have written several generic airbrush information guides (covering selection, usage, maintenance, and troubleshooting) based on my over 30 years experience in airbrush manufacturing (certainly not as an artist LOL). I hope I can contribute here in that regard and make some new friends in the process.

I honestly don't get as much time in forums as I'd like to - but I always welcome direct emails from forum members if I can directly assist with any airbrush (preferably Badger/Thayer & Chandler) related matters they have. My direct email address is not yet allowed to be posted, but once I'm able - I will share it here in the forum.

Anyhow, look forward to being here.

Take air,
Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken , even though I have not used a badger , I have seen some amazing work done with them,
I welcome you and the knowledge you have . It is nice to hear that you make a product that you stand behind and have pride in your work.
When I have the funds I will give a badger a go.

Hi Ken, Welcome aboard :)
Your experience and help is more than welcome here.

B

Nice to see you here, Ken! A big thank you on behalf of everyone on here for sponsoring our two previous competitions - you're more than welcome to post product info, new products, anything with the Badger name. It comes up on here often enough anyway!
Even among our forum, which you've only just joined it seems you've earnt Badger a sterling reputation for customer service and well deserved. Please make yourself at home, i don't see how anyone could regard you as a spammer when you've given so much to this forum, the Badger Airbrush Company deserves recognition for it!
Great to see you here:glee:

Welcome Ken, as a novice airbrusher I would like so say a huge thankyou for the wonderful prizes you have offered for the competitions we've had, I was not lucky enough to be in the winners circle and I knew I didn't stand a chance, but it went to very deserving winners. Mitch 'has' to thank you because he owns the forum, but I am just a regular 'try hard' who appreciates your willingness to contribute and encourge us. I'm sure your knowledge will be most welcome, who knows we may even encourage you to put paint on paper. You could be a winner if you enter the next badger sponsored competition LOL

All i can offer you is a big hearty welcome to the family :)

Last edited:
SPAMMER! Where's the spammer...let me at them!!!
Ha ha only kidding Ken:) welcome to the forum my friend, it's great to have such esteemed people as yourself join our forum and to share you knowledge of your products. If you have any questions about using our forum then you can also drop Josh(SeaMonkey) and myself as well as Mitch a PM anytime.

Spread the love Ken:)

Kev

welcome ken great to have you around here! some amazing talent that might inspire you to use them great brushes you make.....met you in the u.k at kkbo this year...I think your belief, customer service and front of house nature is what sets badger apart.. I mean I don't know the names of ceo from iwata or harder and steinbeck let alone what they look like or to chat to them in person....keep doing what you do cause your customers love it! once again welcome

Welcome aboard Ken and thank you for sponsoring the previous competitions in the forum :) . I got two badger airbrushes from ebay a few ago. They are the Badger 150 and the Badger 100 Gf . I think they are a little bit older
models already since they have that tapered handle compared to the actual models i seen. They needed some major clean up but they are working really good now, very nice airbrushes for the money :) .

Welcome ken, sorry about the reaction from cordyk!!! We haven't fed him in a while :) your name and product should an will never be thought of in the same sentence as spam!!! I am about to buy me a Khrome and spirit only on the fact of how I have seen you handle your company and service at other forums as well as on here!!

Josh

H from the uk, and a big thanks for the competition prizes, I'm sure the winners are stoked, lucky buggers....I'm not bitter LOL!

Hi Hi! Welcome!! I love it in this forum, very informative, and a lot of great people here I am sure you will find out! I just bought a Badger Krome, and I am waiting for it to be shipped to my house to give it a shot!

Welcome ken, sorry about the reaction from cordyk!!! We haven't fed him in a while :) your name and product should an will never be thought of in the same sentence as spam!!! I am about to buy me a Khrome and spirit only on the fact of how I have seen you handle your company and service at other forums as well as on here!!

Josh

Josh, your avatar is Roscoe P Coletrain? Seseseseriously? LOL I guess my Barney Fife wouldn't have been so silly after all.

Seriously - thank you all for the warm welcome - even CordyK.

Badger rocks! We make great airbrushes and paints! Buy as much Badger, Thayer & Chandler, Spectratex, etc. etc. as you can!

That's just for you CordyK.

Sorry all - it won't happen again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, your avatar is Roscoe P Coletrain? Seseseseriously? LOL I guess my Barney Fife wouldn't have been so silly after all.

Seriously - thank you all for the warm welcome - even CordyK.

Badger rocks! We make great airbrushes and paints! Buy as much Badger, Thayer & Chandler, Spectratex, etc. etc. as you can!

That's just for you CordyK.

Sorry all - it won't happen again. :)

Lmao!!! What's wrong with Rosco, git git git!!! Barney kicks but also, you should use it, that would be awesome!!!

Also, never have got to thank you personally, but thank you for sponsoring our previous competitions, thought I may have had me a Khrome in the last one, but APPARENTLY, I should have put the skull inside the lions mouth :(
At least that is the over all consensus on here :)

Josh

Hey Ken, welcome to the forum. I haven't tried any of your brushes or paint yet, however I tried for the skull competition Krome prize, but there was some good artists and tough pieces to beat. Thank you for putting up the prizes. I have heard great things about your products and customer service. Hope to give the Krome a go real soon. Again welcome aboard!

Hey Josh/Hab, you do know we sell airbrushes, like the Krome, don't you? LOL

Back