From the Darkside

D

DarksideMark

Hi,

I'm very new to airbrushing (8 Months) and was recently on a course alongside Mitch and Kev.

Have being practicing automotive work in the past 8 months but now know that I love portraiture the most so it's onwards and upwards from here.

Maybe I'll figure out how to work this forum thing and get to know some like minded people......not many people to talk to about this in Scotland :)

Cheers,

Mark

Mark you cheeky bugger! you made it mate! Your results from the courses look pretty unreal, it's a credit to the teacher/course when you see people without formal training getting results like we did in our class:)
good to have you here mate, i know Tom is on here now aswell - Sourmilk i think he's called? T-t-Tom Mulliner.
looking forward to seeing your next projects mate!

Mark you cheeky bugger! you made it mate! Your results from the courses look pretty unreal, it's a credit to the teacher/course when you see people without formal training getting results like we did in our class:)
good to have you here mate, i know Tom is on here now aswell - Sourmilk i think he's called? T-t-Tom Mulliner.
looking forward to seeing your next projects mate!

Sourmilkman, you litttle ausie dumpling, lol

Welcome Mark, I hope you like having your threads jacked, your in the right place for that, lol

Welcome to the forum Mark!

So, you met Mitch and still decided to become a member? Huh... LOL

I saw some of your work you posted, very impressive for being "new to airbrushing". :D

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!;)

I saw your airbrushed portrait. Killer! Looking forward to see more from you, you seem to have great potential!

Welcome to the family mark!! I'm jealous of you now too, for being able to take that course!! Don't know which was you in the pic I seem but everyone had some killer results!! Can't wait to see more from you moving forward!!

Welcome home Mark, Nice to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have learn so far.

Hey Darkside, welcome to the forum. You're already one jump ahead of most of us having been on the course, and meeting the infamous Mitch and Kev! Look forward to seeing your stuff!

Welcome aboard mate, good to see you diving in, I was done in after the one course but you hung in there for the advanced too! your results are pretty cool mate, bit of advice, and this goes to any new members really, post some of your work in a WIP/Finished thread as well as the gallery, that way you get more chance of people seeing it and giving comments. Sometimes the gallery looks to big to go looking! Have a blast my friend and get showing us more of your work, let them see some of your pencil work also, that wash pretty awesome stuff!

Hey Mark - I'm on here!!
sourmilkman aka Tom Mulliner ;-) [thesourmilkman - anagram of Thomas Mulliner]

Welcome to you both, shame I didn't get to have a beer with you lot as I was only 10 minutes down the road, can;t believe mitch and Kev were too tired. Well they did share a room...
Excellent results by all who attended though. I know how difficult it is. Keep on going though or you will forget quite quickly so you have to practise.

All the best

Lee

Back